• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What I Believe in

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I see Provoker as more thorough than wasteful. He starts all his arguments from ground zero and builds up fairly quickly. Reminds me of my friend who's in grad school for philosophy. It can be a little tedious to read, but I can appreciate it now and then. (More then.)

yvonne

A passer by
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
If everything follows a set of rules. Then what we see as the illogical and irrationality is really actual logical, but just beyond our capability of understanding.. And if you think it through, it pans out. Which is ironically funny, because it basicly means it doesn't matter how we think or do, what we belief in, and so on. Because we simply can't go 'wrong', when you look at the grand scheme of things. Because everything you say, do and think, can be logically explained.

Well, that's pretty logical ofcourse. But that paradox basicly wipes logic of it's value. How can you strive logic, if it's 100% garanteed? Why make an issue out of logic, when it is incapable of being a problem. :D

Anyhow, I'm just Ti'ing your Te here, so I'll stop. :p

wow! you think like i do!! :yes: