User Tag List

123 Last

ThatGirl

Default Dress an NT Woman

It is no doubt NT women suck ass in the fashion SP category. So men please post pics of what you think sexy women wear. NT women take note.

FigerPuppet

MBTI
    EXFP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    haha I think that's the point though. They enjoy the ass but don't care about the thing covering it.

So, I've been considering giving you fashion adviced but refrained because you were asking Guys in particular and was genuinely confused about your question.
    First of all, I'm confused why are you asking only guys in particular here for fashion advice? They know much less about womens fashion than girls tend to. Also, it makes it seem like the only reason you want to look good is to get guys attention, not just to look nice for yourself which is always some what motivation of dressing nice, or at least a consequence, but I mean if your just looking to know what kinds of clothes turn guys on in general?
    Well, clothes that guys tend to find attractive tend to either be form fitting (physical attraction) or have strong conotations which project a sense of 'atmososphere' like black gloves, lace, corsets or . . . leg warmers (except that seems fairly cute and harmless actually. Maybe somewhat reminicent of school girl uniform high socks?) . .. or both, as most is often the case. In any case, I really wouldn't turn to guys much for fashion advice because they generally don't care much about fashion, and, typically, the less clothes you are wearing the better, in their minds.

So, the part of the reason I posted all that, besides it's truth, is cause I feel cumpulsed to before I just gave you the fashion advice like I have been wanting to do from the beginning.

So what do I think good fashion advice is for NT women? I reccomend sweaters. They are classy, classic and never go out of style. Any temperment can rock the sweater but I tend to think of NTs in particular just because well, intellects, sweater. Yeah.

I'm getting too tired to finish this. I will tomorrow. There is alot more I could say. But over all I think sweaters are a good choice. If your trying to look overall fashionable maybe try a sweater dress with tights and boots and dressing it up with some jangling jewely or something to add flash and interest.
    I'm out.
    I suck at spelling, btw.

MBTI
    EXFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    I recommend the last one the most.

You see? What did I tell you? It's sweaters, everytime. My advice is golden
    I suck at spelling, btw.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by magil View Post
    So what do I think good fashion advice is for NT women? I reccomend sweaters. They are classy, classic and never go out of style. Any temperment can rock the sweater but I tend to think of NTs in particular just because well, intellects, sweater. Yeah.
    I was just googling all over for a woman who had a sweater on just like that cat. All the sweaters were annoying fashion trend sweaters that were thin so I gave up and just took the cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by magil View Post
    You see? What did I tell you? It's sweaters, everytime. My advice is golden
    Or you're probably just stalking me.

ThatGirl

I will never EVER resemble your cat.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

I think almost any woman's outfit can look sexier with a pair heels and/or boots. There's a big difference between these two:

>

Personally, I find these outfits sexy:

(Yes, you can be completely covered up and still look good)

If I can sum it up, I would call it: classy, casual, and flirty.

something that shows character and personality, please!