• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Dress an NT Woman

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I like these:

V289553_35Q.jpg

V289092_C57.jpg

V286401_CROP1.jpg

V265412_142.jpg

V258496_CROP1.jpg

V209389_037.jpg

V274580_323.jpg

Did you just run through a Victorias Secret ad online? :newwink:

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
So to summarize this thread... it would be 'How to consistently dress your NT woman so she doesn't resemble an NT woman'.

What NT woman is OK with that? My hunch is that most of us have spent a good deal of time laughing at ridiculous fashion trends and not giving a damn if people don't like how we're dressed. I have rare moments of playing 'dress up' but seriously, why would I want to NOT look like me? I'm still a single woman trying to find that guy who loves nerd women. If I look like every other floozy out there, how will he know he's found me!?

:wubbie:

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Did you just run through a Victorias Secret ad online? :newwink:

Hehehe yes pretty much. It's where I get 99% of my stuff, because I detest shopping in stores. Once you know your size it's perfect because you can get everything you need at once. I figured an NT woman may feel the same way. One stop shopping for sexy, casual, business, and other necessities. :)

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
this dress

This dress

These jeans

Pretty much most things from Karmaloop. Or classic sophistication (like lux posted), just dont dress like a slut. And no sweatpants, please

And dont dress like this

12111583-737482ffc4dd8a765daaf342e7b81c24.jpeg

Just dress to the size you are, be aware of the general rules of fashion and you should be homefree with most.

T

ThatGirl

this dress

This dress

These jeans

Pretty much most things from Karmaloop. Or classic sophistication (like lux posted), just dont dress like a slut. And no sweatpants, please

And dont dress like this

12111583-737482ffc4dd8a765daaf342e7b81c24.jpeg

Just dress to the size you are, be aware of the general rules of fashion and you should be homefree with most.

I wouldnt be caught dead in that second dress. As a matter of fact most of the outfits in this thread look like costumes.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like grey tints and showing shoulder.

Also, knee-high socks and leg warmers for the win.

HomerSoprano

MBTI Type
INTP
Wear something that fits your bodytype. I once dated an ENTJ girl that was slightly overweight and seeing her in thongs wasnt the most pleasing sight. Also find out what colours you match. Cold or warm.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wear something that fits your bodytype. I once dated an ENTJ girl that was slightly overweight and seeing her in thongs wasnt the most pleasing sight. Also find out what colours you match. Cold or warm.

I totally agree with dressing appropiate to your weight and age.

There's something about overweight people in skimpy cloths or ripe women in school girl uniforms that makes the hair on my back stand up.

I'm the last person to advocate that the perfect figure is the only right figure. And I feel for people having a problem with their figure. But trying to fit in cloths that are a few sizes too small isn't going to make you look any better. :yes:

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Yeur proposal shall be... taken under consideration.

And then rejected.

Minus the consideration part.

Dress = no.
Sleeveless crap = no.
6 inch heels = HELL NO WTH WERE YEU THINKING *beats to death with a chair*

I'll wear something comfortable, and practical, and non extravagant. This "teach us how to dress" thing is more of a "learn to enjoy the ridiculous torture and looking like a trained monkey like everyone else has given up and conceeded to".

While we're at the whole "hide who yeu are", let me suggest something else to go with yeur ideas yeu've put in so far.

20050716philwolfinpaper400x300thumb.jpg

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think almost any woman's outfit can look sexier with a pair heels and/or boots. There's a big difference between these two:

2547fe2b6e0210effurrym.jpg
>
2lmb786.jpg

Personally, I find these outfits sexy:

mfoxpart2071009_04-full.jpg

(Yes, you can be completely covered up and still look good)

If I can sum it up, I would call it: classy, casual, and flirty.

Is that Michael Jackson?

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Is that Michael Jackson?

Reincarnation! And... accelerated growth?

Seriously though, people have GOT to drop that addiction to heels... those things are murder. I can't help but loose respect for any man who thinks high heels is a good idea.

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Reincarnation! And... accelerated growth?

Seriously though, people have GOT to drop that addiction to heels... those things are murder. I can't help but loose respect for any man who thinks high heels is a good idea.

Heels suck ass. Maybe even literally. They are shoes, they do have tongues, you know.
Is English your first language?

T

ThatGirl

Hey now, do not knock the heels. How else can you get a nice ass work out just by walking around, and looking sexy at the same time?

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
I think the idea of a t-shirt and jeans plus sneakers a good looking outdoors jacket in black can be really something if put together properly. A colourful dress with nice comfortable shoes for night outs can be good too. Just figure out what fits you in size and style, compared to your body size and you should be alright.

As an +275-300 pound guy I know the trouble clothing is so. And I would probably wear something different than what I am comfortable wearing now if I could.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Heels have also been linked to a pretty vast number of medical problems, ranging from knee osteoarthritis, arthritis, corns and calluses, to back problems.

Yeu don't get any 'ass workout' in a wheelchair, which's where yeu'll be far sooner than yeu should be by wearing those things.

Wearing High Heels - Effects on the Body
Could high heels affect your health? >> Medical Questions, Weight Loss, Pregnancy, Drugs, Health Insurance
Study Confirms: Height of High Heel Matters in Prevention of Foot Pain

I could post 1000 links probably, it's a pretty well researched topic... high heels are not good to use. They provide virtually no medical benefit and quite a vast array of problems.

Remember, fashion was originally created as a WEAPON for use against the nobility so they'd be too poor to afford large military forces. Don't be another victim of a several hundred year old landmine that's never been diffused.