• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Dress an NT Woman

Jaguar

Ok so it seems guys like figure hugging stuff, but what about women who's figure is less well defined?

Crazy_bag_lady.jpg

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I'm wondering if the guys posting pics are doing so for NT women specifically or just all women? I'm not sure how it's NT style specific.

It is interesting seeing what a guy thinks looks good on a woman or wants to see a woman wear. Which isn't the same as thinking it's fashionable.

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I think almost any woman's outfit can look sexier with a pair heels and/or boots. There's a big difference between these two:

2547fe2b6e0210effurrym.jpg
>
2lmb786.jpg

Yes - one of them can actually walk, and the one with heels can't LOL :D

Is fashion really just the SP's domain? :cry:
I really think that my fashion advices are worth more than the advice of average men (who tend to not notice spouse's new dress, and if they do, they're only concerned about the cost of the purchase. :shock: )

I think the inside should be reflected on the outside, so I googled "intelligent beauty.":
beauty-and-the-geek1.jpg

Which made me think of lovely Elle Woods (ESFJ, don't you agree?)
natuerlich_blond_1.jpg

Really. NT women are too intelligent to have too tight, too short and too much cleavage. You shouldn't try so hard to be sexy; it will end up looking vulgar:
597cfa05dd6977f333709bff459831de1229715998_full.jpg

Go for classy. Sophisticated - and do wear something that makes you feel like $1 000 000! :headphne:
AudreyHepburn.jpg

It's really noticeable when someone feels awkward and uncomfortable with their clothes. Choose something that goes with your body's size and shape! Try to personalize the look you try to achieve - and ask for help in the stores. The people who work there often give good advice. If you see someone whose style you like, ask them where they buy their clothes.
Remember make up. And accessories :)

Try Trinny and Susannahs book "What you wear can change your life." It's really good, and also has an easy system for color coordination.
(Amazon.com: What You Wear Can Change Your Life (9781594481482): Trinny Woodall, Susannah Constantine: Books)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't necessarily like a woman to wear jeans. I'm not attracted to it at all. It doesn't however, alter any of my perceptions towards a woman. Just saying.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Really. NT women are too intelligent to have too tight, too short and too much cleavage. You shouldn't try so hard to be sexy; it will end up looking vulgar:

You don't know ENTJs.

Go for classy. Sophisticated - and do wear something that makes you feel like $1 000 000! :headphne:

You do know ENFJs.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Bah. Don't let men choose your dress for you -- they prefer that you wear nothing at all.

Women dress for women.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Anything tight and form-fitting.

It could have pictures of llamas on it and polka dots... it doesn't matter.

Actually if girls wear a shirt with some kind of nerdy reference on it, that's hot.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
All NT girls should have this, or any girl:

wm-Nintendo+Underwear.jpg

nintendo_panties_yes.jpg

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
WIN. :happy2: Where did you find that??? I want to buy some now!

Hmmmm it looks like the online store that sold them doesn't anymore.

Sorry ladies! You're just never gonna reach that level of geek sexy.

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
You don't know ENTJs.

You do know ENFJs.

I don't even know how to respond to this.... "Yes, I only know people of my own type?" :doh: :doh: :doh:
My mother is ENTJ. Besides, I'm so close on the F/T-scale, that I'm almost an ENTJ myself :newwink:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
see I like the girl with the flats and glasses, better than the heeled boots... she looks much more at ease with herself