User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Heels have also been linked to a pretty vast number of medical problems, ranging from knee osteoarthritis, arthritis, corns and calluses, to back problems.

Yeu don't get any 'ass workout' in a wheelchair, which's where yeu'll be far sooner than yeu should be by wearing those things.

Wearing High Heels - Effects on the Body
    Could high heels affect your health? >> Medical Questions, Weight Loss, Pregnancy, Drugs, Health Insurance
    Study Confirms: Height of High Heel Matters in Prevention of Foot Pain

I could post 1000 links probably, it's a pretty well researched topic... high heels are not good to use. They provide virtually no medical benefit and quite a vast array of problems.

Remember, fashion was originally created as a WEAPON for use against the nobility so they'd be too poor to afford large military forces. Don't be another victim of a several hundred year old landmine that's never been diffused.
    You can find a thousand reasons, and I can find a thousand more. This pattern can continue for awhile.

The thing is:

No one is telling you to wear them. The same way no one is forcing you to smoke, drink, get tattoos, piercings, watch football, go skydiving, switch religions, be a doctor, or any clever little thing here. Even if we were, it's still your choice to do so. Now is your choice right, or wrong? Neither. What about other people's choices? Neither.

Personally, I like women who like what I like. If you don't like heels, you'll find (or have) a guy who doesn't like them either. It's all good. That goes for everything actually if you really think about it.

Now, if you want to be a vigilante and stop all women from wearing heels, good luck!

The world will still go on:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpG9nuou7cg"]1[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Now, if you want to be a vigilante and stop all women from wearing heels, good luck!
    I don't care all that much about heels, but...that would be so much fun!
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I love wearing high heels, but I'm just as likely to be seen wearing Converse sneakers... I alternate. :P

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I prefer girls who wear flat shoes that actually fit, they bitch less about their feet that way. The right kind of dress or blouse and skirt can drive me crazy, but there are lots of nice things a girl can wear that don't require her to look like a Vogue magazine cutout. If it's a day together that doesn't include being out in public though, something with easy access would be my preference...

Edit: glasses do all kinds of weird shit to me chemo-emotionally, especially certain kinds of thick rims on the right girl...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    Is that Michael Jackson?
    No, too dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Personally, I find these outfits sexy:
    (Yes, you can be completely covered up and still look good)

If I can sum it up, I would call it: classy, casual, and flirty.
    yeah. Nice outfits. i agree.

I really like the last outfit with the red coat and black/white/grey scarf.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ

A good-looking woman makes lots of different clothes look good. Even very plain ones.

Similarly, a very bad looking woman makes good fashion look horrible.

But IMO, NT women should wear whatever makes them comfortable and feel good.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm with IlyaK. It really depends on the woman.

Some can were anything, or nothing at all for that matter, and make it look fantastic!

Other's can try and try again, but are ultimately doomed.

Simply put, if you've got it, then you've got it. If you don't, then you don't.

You can call me Charles.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Are those supposed to be examples of what to wear?

Otherwise:

Wrong thread dude.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    It is no doubt NT women suck ass in the fashion SP category. So men please post pics of what you think sexy women wear. NT women take note.
    Thread fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Argus View Post
    I'm with IlyaK. It really depends on the woman.

Some can were anything, or nothing at all for that matter, and make it look fantastic!

Other's can try and try again, but are ultimately doomed.

Simply put, if you've got it, then you've got it. If you don't, then you don't.
    You know, there was a discussion of this on Jezebel.com with some interesting comments, I don't exactly agree with them but they make a good point so I'll try to summarize:

1) Most guys who say they like "natural beauty" or "no makeup" really like natural-looking makeup. They don't realize that celebrities with natural-looking makeup spend just as much time getting ready for events as the ones who wear really heavy makeup. For women who don't have their own makeup artist and hours to sit in a chair getting it done, it really takes less time to swipe on liquid eyeliner and bright red lipstick than to blend 4 colors of nude eyeshadow a la Jennifer Aniston.

2) So insisting on natural beauty is non-egalitarian because not everybody can be naturally beautiful, but more people can be unnaturally beautiful.

3) The most egalitarian approach to beauty is the most unnatural one, since your ability to be beautiful is only determined by how much you want to be beautiful and are willing to invest the necessary time... like the cast of Jersey Shore, who don't think of beauty as something you are (or aren't) born with, but the result of how many hours you spend in a tanning bed and how big you make your hair.

Now my opinion is that there's nothing wrong with thinking some people are just prettier than others and nothing can be done about it, as long as you don't determine a person's value entirely by their looks. And I certainly do think that so-called naturally beautiful women are more beautiful than Jersey Shore types. I am, however, wary of guys who say they prefer natural beauty as if they're doing a favor to women by saying so (not accusing Argus of doing that, his point is perfectly clear).