User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    And your reasoning?
    Finding /b/ material funny requires bucketloads of Ni, because no other information gathering function would allow you to think shit like that is funny.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

And your reasoning?
    Us INTPs are at least partially to blame for 4chan. But 4chan is all about anime and manga.... the INTJs specialty.

Just look at your avatar, lol.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

This is true. Anime= INTJ.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

My INTJ friend was the one that introduced me to 4chan.

Oh and he loves anime too

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    Finding /b/ material funny requires bucketloads of Ni, because no other information gathering function would allow you to think shit like that is funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Us INTPs are at least partially to blame for 4chan. But 4chan is all about anime and manga.... the INTJs specialty.

Just look at your avatar, lol.
    4chan or at least /b/ seems to have no essence of Fi whatsoever. I find this contradictory to the psychometric profile of an INTJ. INTPs usually have a less sense of moral value than INTJs and are more likely to 'troll' and use the language of those in 4chan. INTJs have not much to gain from such sites except for entertainment but I am still quite disgusted by /b/s lack of morals.
    I have been on 4chan a few times and it was shown to me by an INTP friend of mine. He goes on it most of his time and posts often.
    Also, /b/ is not about anime.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

4chan or at least /b/ seems to have no essence of Fi whatsoever. I find this contradictory to the psychometric profile of an INTJ. INTPs usually have a less sense of moral value than INTJs and are more likely to 'troll' and use the language of those in 4chan. INTJs have not much to gain from such sites except for entertainment but I am still quite disgusted by /b/s lack of morals.
    I have been on 4chan a few times and it was shown to me by an INTP friend of mine.
    The sociopathic robot INTJs have more morals than INTPs all the sudden?

I think it's pretty simple, INTJs love anime. It's an anime site.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    The sociopathic robot INTJs have more morals than INTPs all the sudden?
    Well the main moral function is Fi and unless an INTP is close to borderline F he would probably have a lack of Fi.

I think it's pretty simple, INTJs love anime. It's an anime site.
    /b/ is not about anime.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I have been on 4chan a few times and it was shown to me by an INTP friend of mine. He goes on it most of his time and posts often.
    I think Ni is what 4chan is all about... the posts are not funny at all because of what is actually physically IN them, they are funny because of how you interpret them. When I'm trolling 4chan with my group of INTJs, we might all start laughing at some stupid picture, and people walking by look at it and just dont understand why we find it funny. And we can't really explain why because its Ni and other people don't find it funny because they don't see what we see.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Well the main moral function is Fi and unless an INTP is close to borderline F he would probably have a lack of Fi.

/b/ is not about anime.

Okay, tertiary Fi in an INTJ is hardly that overpowering that they would find 4chan material offensive. Maybe some of them, but hardly the majority.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Interesting assertions - I'd like to hear more on this. Could you elaborate?

I don't know enough INTPs and INTJs to know if you're right in the generalisation. From what I know of my friend I agree with the INTJ part - he has a very strong moral compass and isn't the sort to lower himself to engage in trolling. He isn't easily offended and enjoys 4chan in general but certainly disapproves of people who go too far (which /b/ is littered with).