First 3456 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    crossed my mind because he wasn't seeking supply thats i could see so def possibility. I guess need to wait and see how t goes... may not get anywhere are all. I'm consious that my suspicions may cause issues themsevles so I need to get a grip on me
    right. just take your hands off of the space modulator and allow him to answer your questions with his actions
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTP

Hey Thurs

I will give it a go for now, see how it goes... if it goes pear shaped then ye know....

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

any astrology specs on the guy?
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTP

Actually the astrology is really good appart from the Mars square to my Stellum and a square from his uranus to my moon.

other than that it is one set of trines, mutual Pluto Venus sextiles... nice Mars square venus, Mars trine venus - nice

MBTI
    nnnn

What do you lose by continuing a little longer? Just see how it goes.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Tinkerbell, a healthy INTJ should be empathetic, that kinda goes hand-in-hand with their tertiary Fi, especially an older INTJ.

Also, his being in his mid-thirties and never having been in love is kind of a red flag too.

So, I ask you, knowing both these things, is pursuing this guy still worth it!??!

Sorry if these issues have been addressed already, only read the first post.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Tinkerbell, a healthy INTJ should be empathetic, that kinda goes hand-in-hand with their tertiary Fi, especially an older INTJ.

Also, his being in his mid-thirties and never having been in love is kind of a red flag too.

So, I ask you, knowing both these things, is pursuing this guy still worth it!??!

Sorry if these issues have been addressed already, only read the first post.

Some people are late bloomers, I still think judging to soon might prove unfair to him. If he really isn't suitable, it probably will show clearly soon enough. Right now, it's just assumptions and not much to go on.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

True that, time and experience reveal the truth about a person's character.

But, that being said, there are warning signs that one should consider before diving in.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Look at it from this perspective. He clearly has interest in dating. That must come from some form of personal need. If it's just the physical, there are easier ways to gain access. With leaves me to assume he seeks a mate for emotional reasons. Wether he let on about that or not.

I see no other reason why someone would want to date. Relationship or just for the sex, and he doesn't strike me as the guy looking for physical relief. There are better ways to spend your time if you're in for it for anything else but that.

So there's probably more that meets the eye.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

He was a bit off with me about 3 or 4 conversations in, and my intuition flagged that even though he was off with me, at no point in the 3 or 4 conversation did he talk about me, ask questions or generally make any connecting type conversation, wich freaked me out a bit.
    I met up with him since then and I picked up that he doens't really have many relationships, that he has never been in love excpet after the realtionships had finished, and that he tended to be more inclined to date etc. I kind of got the impression he was not the most empathetic/emotional person.

The lack of empathy worries me... Is it always a really bad thing, or is he just an INTJ at the begining of getting to know someone?
    I'd caveat this with the fact that I can jump to conclusions without enough evidence, but it's possible this person may be a bit self-absorbed. Even if not, shouldn't there be more chemistry?

As an aside, are there INTJs that don't ask questions and remember every single detail of conversations? I wouldn't have thought that.