• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs what are your thoughts on this image?

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
b7kqbt.gif

Dont bother trying to type her. Pretty sure she's ESFP.

Just give your thoughts on the picture. What was the first thing that came to mind when you saw it?

What do you think she was thinking at the time?

it's obvious she knows she's hot. She's teasing by biting her lip like "aw all those horny guys watching me at home wishing they could bang me". Then she thinks "alright maybe I'm being a bit too obvious" and quickly giggles and stops biting her lip, then shrugs and looks away like "whateva, you guys aint gettin shit!".

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
...My thoughts on the image are a representation of what you are like. It's a block that fits in a capsule of me understanding just the type of person you are. But then the fact that you made this thread, your avatar, a similar thread on the NF Idyllic subforum, and your writing style fits in a few more blocks about you as well. And so far it's left a negative impression.
I am assuming you are a male? If you are not, then that will leave a different impression but still not so positive. I'll be open to both impressions until I find out your gender.

sculpting

Interesting. I like picture typing like this.

She was watching something to the upper left.

She caught them filming her. The brief moment of eye contact was Se perhaps? But the break in eye contact, the lip biting I'd argue for an Fi bashful response. She tries to be serious, Se remain focus, but breaks due to the underlying Fi hesitance to be direct. The lip biting is nervous, not provocative.

My guess is the serious moment was her playing at being an estp.

Dont sleep with Fi chicks, Ti guys.

Shaunward

My first thoughts upon seeing the image is "Oh, it's animated. Oh, she's attractive."

At the time I think she was thinking, "Oh, I'm on the camera, I should acknowledge it."

By knowing she was on the camera, I'm guessing she was looking at a screen. I assume she must be some celebrity if there's a camera focusing on her. If she is a celebrity, she probably made a provocative pose because it's flirty/fun and that's part of the image she's used to portraying.

I see no more malice intent than somebody winking or waving at a camera if they're on it.

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
First thought that came to mind:

DSL, and I'm not talking about internet access.

What do I think she was thinking at the time:

Don't really know, but a guess is that she seems a bit nervous and embarrassed, but is sly about it.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
As I stated on the NF thread about this image:

She's thinking about fuckin' someone...

And the first thing that came to mind is: Who is this chick and why have I not heard of her, especially considering how hot she is?

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What's her name? Does her name fit her personality? Where did she get that necklace? Did its design evolve from designs of the past? What would the people behind her do if they saw her make that face?

Anyway, this most likely represents arousal. Not kidding. The biting of the bottom lip usually gives this away.

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
This is meant as an honest, genuine question- how much sex are you guys getting?

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
My initial thoughts: "Who cares".
Then: "Why am I looking at a gif of a girl smiling."

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
This is meant as an honest, genuine question- how much sex are you guys getting?

Lots. It's basically second nature now. How else would I write this while performing intercourse?

T

ThatGirl

I've got nothing. Is this picture supposed to be like the modern TAT or something?

T

ThatGirl

Okay I looked at it again. If I made this gesture it would mean this.

Oh wee! I am off not paying attention,

Wait WTF is that?

*Goes to speak*

*Thinks about all the cameras and people watching*

*refrains self*

*thinks what a bunch of fucking retards with no lives*

*laughs it off and shrugs*

What are you going to do?

nim

MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram