User Tag List

12311 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Default What do you dislike about NTs?

What do you dislike about other NTs? Is there any personality trait in yourself that you dislike? Anything you wish were slightly different, or you would change a bit here and there?

Dislike in others: Some are flat out boring. ENTPs may bullshit alot, INTPs ramble on too much, ENTJs are predictable, INTJs Ive only known one and he was so weird nobody wanted to talk to him.

Dislike in self: misunderstood and many people (even ones close to me) dont know me nearly as well as they think they do.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

NTs smell like compost. There, I said it. And what a relief!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    NTs smell like compost. There, I said it. And what a relief!
    I would have guessed vinegar. A relief, indeed.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Kinda dislike:

Sometimes accidentally insulting and offending everyone without realizing it. Then I get a dorky nf type nudging me like ehhh, dont u think u should, u know, be a bit nicer? LOL... actually i dont dislike it. I find people are entertained by it and either love it or hate it. I wouldnt change that but it does get me in unnecessary trouble sometimes.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I would have guessed vinegar. A relief, indeed.
    That herby spicy vinegar is a very close second. Perhaps it's the dill?

Ok, for the sake of fair play - I can't stand it when an NT can rationalize literally EVERYTHING they come across. This, to me, is a stress reaction, and not their normal M.O. and when it takes over, good luck getting them to see an error. It's like arguing with a machine stuck in a bad data loop.

You have to go behind them, smack them on the back (you know, the thing with all the buttons and plug holes et al), and if that doesn't work, (firmly) grab their cord and (threaten) pull it out of the wall. Then you beat them with the remote speakers and shout things like "GRAVITY IS AN IMAGINARY FORCE AND SO ARE YOU!" or "JURASSIC PARK COULD HAPPEN!" until they reboot and start fighting you with the power of Greyskull.

Then, all is well.

When my ENTJ best friend gets stuck, I have to call in my ENFP twin to grab her by the horns and wrestle her, mooing and kicking, to the ground. Then Jaye applies a poultice of Fi and the chaos stops.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You have to go behind them, smack them on the back (you know, the thing with all the buttons and plug holes et al), and if that doesn't work, (firmly) grab their cord and (threaten) pull it out of the wall. Then you beat them with the remote speakers and shout things like "GRAVITY IS AN IMAGINARY FORCE AND SO ARE YOU!" or "JURASSIC PARK COULD HAPPEN!" until they reboot and start fighting you with the power of Greyskull.
    Have you been watching 80's children's television? This paragraph not only gave me images of He-Man, but also YouTube - Small Wonder - La pequeña maravilla.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Nitpicking, semantics, rudeness, excessively and shamelessly geekish behaviour which alienates them from the masses, intellectual dishonesty when under threat, etc.

I also hate the way so many online ones are libertarians who start every conversation with ridiculous abstract "scenarios" like "Imagine a farmer with two cows who wishes to maximize hte benefits he recieves in return for..."(I'm asleep by that point). Luckily such people aren't often found out on the street.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

I like that I'm rarely emotional or have any feelings. Cold hearted bastard and dont get bothered or affected by much. But theres a downside. When something does slip through the cracks (once every few years i'd estimate) it hits hard and I'm clueless how to deal with it. Also dislike that Ive hurt others I care about due to being insensitive

Dislike about INT's: excessively and shamelessly geekish behaviour which alienates them from the masses

Dislike about ENT's: excessively and shamelessly obnoxious behaviour which alienates them from the masses

MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

That herby spicy vinegar is a very close second. Perhaps it's the dill?
    I dislike how they sound so yummy and yet none of them will let me have a taste.
    Type: INFP Enneagram: 4
    Fi>Si>Ne>Te>Fe>Se>Ti>Ni

¡cataplum!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
    Dislike about INT's: excessively and shamelessly geekish behaviour which alienates them from the masses

Dislike about ENT's: excessively and shamelessly obnoxious behaviour which alienates them from the masses
    Ammendment approved.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.