User Tag List

First 56789 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    NO STUPID ENTPs ARE THE WORST!!!OMGZ1111!!
    I wonder who you're thinking of as you wrote this post, hmm....

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

NO STUPID ENTPs ARE THE WORST!!!OMGZ1111!!
    Here's where, if I paid any attention to Fi, I'd probably melt down and erroneously assume that use of the phrase "stupid ENTPs" somehow implies that all ENTPs must be stupid.

Of course, since I'm not a flaming moron with the IQ of a flagpole, I don't assume that. There certainly are stupid ENTPs and I can accept this fact without getting butt-hurt and imagining nonexistent insults toward all ENTPs.

Amazing, no?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Here's where, if I paid any attention to Fi, I'd probably melt down and erroneously assume that use of the phrase "stupid ENTPs" somehow implies that all ENTPs must be stupid.

Of course, since I'm not a flaming moron with the IQ of a flagpole, I don't assume that. There certainly are stupid ENTPs and I can accept this fact without getting butt-hurt and imagining nonexistent insults toward all ENTPs.

Amazing, no?
    Not amazed. No matter how badly you might want me to be.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Not amazed. No matter how badly you might want me to be.
    That's too bad. I hope the NFP population of this forum will pick up this memo and give it some thought, but somehow I know better.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

That's too bad. I hope the NFP population of this forum will pick up this memo and give it some thought, but somehow I know better.
    You fantasize about it when you're alone in your bed don't you?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

You fantasize about it when you're alone in your bed don't you?
    I'm not alone in bed often enough to know.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I see a trend!

NT's main quality that people dislike is that NT's stand behind their opinions and thoughts as if they're right. Even though they aren't always. That they think they are smarter than anyone else.

This is a wrong and ironic observation. And I will explain why!

Every healthy person, regardless of type, stand behind their opinions and thoughts as if they're right. Even though they aren't always. Everyone thinks they are smarter than others. Wether you're T or F. You have your opinions and you reached those opinions through a certain method. Be it a rational NT way, or through feeling and emotion (As we rationals say, irrational.). Your way is the right way. If you didn't think that, you need to work on your self esteem.

And so also are some F's here pertaining that we are wrong, simply because they think they are right. But who's to say who is right and wrong? Hey wait a minute, I do!

So do I have news for you! What works for some people, doesn't work for others. Everyone has their own right and wrong. Smartness is therefor an individual factor that isn't comparable as a consensus. Only from certain perspectives and point of views. Take another persons point of view, and different conclusions will be found.

Here's a thought. Since I realise this, and so many other people seem to ignore this all important aspect of smartness. Does that make me better than the rest?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I see a trend!

NT's main quality that people dislike is that NT's stand behind their opinions and thoughts as if they're right. Even though they aren't always. That they think they are smarter than anyone else.

This is a wrong and ironic observation. And I will explain why!

Every healthy person, regardless of type, stand behind their opinions and thoughts as if they're right. Even though they aren't always. Everyone thinks they are smarter than others. Wether you're T or F. You have your opinions and you reached those opinions through a certain method. Be it a rational NT way, or through feeling and emotion (As we rationals say, irrational.). Your way is the right way. If you didn't think that, you need to work on your self esteem.

And so also are some F's here pertaining that we are wrong, simply because they think they are right. But who's to say who is right and wrong? Hey wait a minute, I do!

So do I have news for you! What works for some people, doesn't work for others. Everyone has their own right and wrong. Smartness is therefor an individual factor that isn't comparable as a consensus. Only from certain perspectives and point of views. Take another persons point of view, and different conclusions will be found.

Here's a thought. Since I realise this, and so many other people seem to ignore this all important aspect of smartness. Does that make me better than the rest?

trying....not...to..be.sarcastic.................. ..

ughhhhhh can't fight it.

wow, fluffy! that's so profound.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    trying....not...to..be.sarcastic.................. ..

ughhhhhh can't fight it.

wow, fluffy! that's so profound.
    Got self-esteem issues, hmm?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Amazing, no?
    Sorry, I have watched this pattern too many times SW.

ENTPs always insist on their own uniqueness and resist being boxed when introduced to MBTI. Yet here, the second you say something negative about an ENTP IRL, you get pounced on. It is an interesting hyperdefensive, herd reaction.

When you call the specific defensive ENTP out, they almost always recognize they were being a bit defensive.

By poking at Fi you evoke a tert Te bitchslap or even the thing INFPs do.

By poking at an ENTP, you will evoke an Fe shrug of silence and nobody responds. The wall of silence is just as telling as the Te bitchslap, just makes for shorter threads.