User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    My NTPs loved that. Being dominated and verbally kicked around a little from time to time. Nothing too rough. All in good fun. No NTPs were harmed in the making of this post.
    sounds fun.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
    Is it something to be proud of?

people thought he was retarded. We worked at a landscaping company in the summer. People suspected he would mow Swastikas in the grass and then try to cover it up by mowing the lawns in random zig-zagged-circled-clusterfucks.
    That's actually kind of funny. Maybe he did it because he was bored and hated his job.

It's like "dude, you just mow the lawn up and down. That's all there is to it". I understand non-conformity, but this INTJ kid had shit for brains. There was one time when the other kids all started throwing garbage at him while we were on a bus. I actually felt a bit bad for him, but it looked too fun to not join in.
    Are you sure you aren't ESTP?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    That's actually kind of funny. Maybe he did it because he was bored and hated his job.

IMO it doesn't really do IXTX's any favours to encourage behaviour which isolates them from others and withdraws them ever more into their own fantasy worlds. I say this as a definite INT with historical tendencies to being a loner and a narcissist if I am not careful.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    How can you be sure that he is an INTJ ? (just curious)
    I know another NT when I talk to them.

He wasn't smooth enough to be a P of any kind. Too weak to be an ENTJ. I know a few ENTJs and how they are.

I could go on, but I'll just leave it at that unless you request more and I feel like typing.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

My INTJ bff wore traditional Highland dress to prom. He's Austrian.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Positive.

Why do you ask

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Positive.

Why do you ask
    You strike me as an Se dom with your threads about booty calls, garbage throwing, and the statement "I understand non-conformity...[but basically do your job]" The fact that you don't relate to the boredom of manual labor and why someone would do weird shit to get through it...I'm Ne dom and I can relate to that...especially when I was very young, as you seem to be.

You also don't strike me as being particularly intellectual or articulate.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    The enshrined hypothesis of being The Unknowable, I've encountered this with many NTs, and have simply sidestepped it or let it ride, figuring whatever I've gleaned from their behavior, body language and other data will either steer me in the right direction or they'll actually break down and TELL me something they want me to know. Otherwise, I just wait and accumulate. They hate to believe they're telegraphing ANYTHING to the outside world, an illusion of supreme control. Sure, they make fantastic poker players. But they're not air-tight, no matter how much they'd like to believe it.
    You know, when I first came here I never did that Fi thing-you know-the "I know what you are thinking/feeling" thing as I didnt want to talk about my emo either. I never, ever did this IRL. Now as I get more comfy with Fi myself, I have had to stop myself from popping out with "are you okay, you look upset?" to the ENTPs. It's hard though.

BECAUSE YOU GUYS GET FUCKING TWEAKY. I am not even sure what that means-tweaky-like that little caffineated kid on southpark. Just all jittery and weird and a bit neurotic. It's really very obvious. You look funny and are acting funny. In the past, I would just ignore. I still try very hard to ignore, given my year at typeC has emphasized that I should say nothing.

But guys. I love you with all the damned insane Fi rainbows in my brain and your are a fun blast and all.

BUT YOU LOOK TWEAKY. (Step away from the tweaky ENTP).

(PS. I INTJs)

Positive.

Why do you ask
    For god's sake put on some damn pants already. We all know you got lipo'ed

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    IMO it doesn't really do IXTX's any favours to encourage behaviour which isolates them from others and withdraws them ever more into their own fantasy worlds. I say this as a definite INT with historical tendencies to being a loner and a narcissist if I am not careful.
    I actually find, in my personal case, a negative relation between being a loner and narcissism.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

You strike me as an Se dom with your threads about booty calls, garbage throwing, and the statement "I understand non-conformity...[but basically do your job]"
    I dont see how any of that is Se. We had a huge Gatorade jug of water since it was so hot outside... one of our favorite things to do was pouring it on our ESTP lead hand right before it was time to go home. Does that mean I'm Se-dom? Absolutely not. Guess who usually was right beside me as my partner in crime? An ENTJ 8w7. We loved fucking with people, mainly our superiors. I'd also ask estp leadhand to leave the truck while he smoked, and when he did..I'd get in the drivers seat and drive away leaving him in the middle of no where. heh. He'd mess with us too. That whole job we'd play jokes on each other, mostly summer students(us) against the full timers.

And non-conformity..I understand it, because that's how I am. But don't be a complete retard and screw up someones lawn when they're paying you to cut it. It wasnt the INTJ purposely rebelling against the job, It was his complete lack of awareness of what to do and how to act on the job. Something Ne's have no issue with.

"Using their intuition to process this information, they are usually extremely quick and accurate in their ability to size up a situation. With the exception of their ENFP cousin, the ENTP has a deeper understanding of their environment than any of the other types."

The fact that you don't relate to the boredom of manual labor and why someone would do weird shit to get through it...
    This is your intuition making assumptions and being wrong. I never said I didnt find the job boring. Oh, I did. I fucked around alot. But we would work for about 1 hour, and then have 7 hours to screw around while getting paid. I'd atleast do my job properly and use the other 7 hours of down time to screw with people.

You also don't strike me as being particularly intellectual or articulate.
    So you're saying that all NTs are articulate and no SPs are. This is your own issue in misunderstanding the temperaments, not mine.