User Tag List

First 2101112

Results 111 to 117 of 117

  1. #111
    Senior Member BlueFlame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Can I be your number one product?
    I'm not entirely sure about China's policy on servicing wolves, regardless of how fluffy they may be...
    But Communism is all about sharing the wealth!

  2. #112
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFlame View Post
    I'm not entirely sure about China's policy on servicing wolves, regardless of how fluffy they may be...
    But Communism is all about sharing the wealth!
    If it's the same as their policy for serving dogs, I'm well done for.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  3. #113
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    I'm not alone in bed often enough to know.
    It's your teddy bears, isn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    Sorry, I have watched this pattern too many times SW.

    ENTPs always insist on their own uniqueness and resist being boxed when introduced to MBTI. Yet here, the second you say something negative about an ENTP IRL, you get pounced on. It is an interesting hyperdefensive, herd reaction.

    When you call the specific defensive ENTP out, they almost always recognize they were being a bit defensive.

    By poking at Fi you evoke a tert Te bitchslap or even the thing INFPs do.

    By poking at an ENTP, you will evoke an Fe shrug of silence and nobody responds. The wall of silence is just as telling as the Te bitchslap, just makes for shorter threads.
    PULL. THE CORD. PULL IT!

    Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    Yeah true, I am not trying to say the guy is an ESTPif he says he is ENTP, I don't know him, and I know ENTPs, especially young ones, who would do all the things he described.

    I just think he doesn't have a very good idea of what "NT" behaviour is and what "SP" behaviour are like, because the examples given don't resonate. This doesn't mean he isn't ENTP.
    Let's dissolve him in a solution of... no wait, that's a gold test.

    Quote Originally Posted by rogue1 View Post
    The "Data Loop"...it is like talking to a brick wall.... INTPs can be extremely stubborn, and it drives me nuts because it clashes with my stubborn side

    You know that blank look you get when no one knows what the heck you're talking about. I get that a lot. I get the feeling that not many people understand me. That really sucks.
    That's when you throw in a bunch of devolved scientific statements like "The earth is only 10,000 years old" which will either snap them out of it or cause them to gloriously explode.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    As long as people don't stroke my ego too much.
    Do you have a square or long throw on those rods, big boy?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  4. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Hehe, oh I'm aware of the fact that you'd rather not talk about it or have it mean anything. Still doesn't mean it doesn't influence your logic process though. And then it does become relevant. At least acknowledge it, then we can get back to the topic at hand
    My thought process and my emotion/expression I keep a fair distance apart

    Though if you want to get technical about MBTI you are incorrect, the T/F divide is EXACTLY about choices! If we were making them based on feeling and values we would be F, thats exactly the reason why there is a T/F divide, otherwise what's the point of it?

    The whole point of the thinking process is that we don't put our personal feelings and values into the decision, thats what thinking vs feeling is all about

    Though I'm fairly used to you not understanding or caring to understand T, thats pretty clear from vent

  5. #115
    psicobolche tcda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    1,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    My thought process and my emotion/expression I keep a fair distance apart

    Though if you want to get technical about MBTI you are incorrect, the T/F divide is EXACTLY about choices! If we were making them based on feeling and values we would be F, thats exactly the reason why there is a T/F divide, otherwise what's the point of it?

    The whole point of the thinking process is that we don't put our personal feelings and values into the decision, thats what thinking vs feeling is all about

    Though I'm fairly used to you not understanding or caring to understand T, thats pretty clear from vent
    Well that's only one interpretation of MBTI, not some proven fact, nor undisputed within MBTI.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

    "Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

    -Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

  6. #116
    Priestess Of Syrinx Katsuni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    If it's the same as their policy for serving dogs, I'm well done for.
    Woofie wanna go for a wok?

  7. #117
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Woofie wanna go for a wok?
    Engrish pun deserves puppy love.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] What do you Love and What do you Hate About NTs?
    By Tigerlily in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-20-2014, 06:11 PM
  2. [NT] What do you appreciate about non NT's?
    By INTJ123 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 02:52 AM
  3. [NF] What do you dislike about NFs?
    By SUPER in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 06:53 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 09:52 AM
  5. What do you think about?
    By proteanmix in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 01:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO