User Tag List

First 12

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

But ENFJs love people so much, they have to show it to more than one person at a time

*shrug*

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
    But ENFJs love people so much, they have to show it to more than one person at a time

*shrug*
    You object to my harem. Oh all right. *glances over shoulder* You, you, you.... and you over there with the weird ears, out.

See? I'm down with the Renaissance! I'm hip! I'm groovy!

For what it's worth, I've resisted several ENTPs for this very reason. They seem to be the center of attention and encrusted with girls, so I hold myself back. If they want the entire world to be in love with them, no matter how much I may admire and see the real potential between us, I turn and walk off. I won't compete with an army when guerrilla warfare is called for.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
    Boring ENTPs around here
    We're not boring, just bored of repetition.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

From the beginning:

ISFJ: Not interested in the same things; he was way too nice and timid

INTP: Good conversations but not very confident sexually. This was very brief and spiraled into a good friendship.

ENTJ: Longest relationship I've had. Started out nice, lots of mental connection and mutual desires for personal freedom, but he ended up being very controlling and emotionally abusive towards the latter years. Stifled my Ne in a way that eroded my soul.

INTJ: Lots of arrogance in this one and endless arguments/debates. He'd never see how I won, and I'd never see how he won. And he was pretty uptight and a paranoid worry wart. Also not very confident sexually. Very brief fling, but we're still pretty good friends.

ESFP: He was very passionate and verrrrrrry good in bed. A bit too temperamental and sensitive for my taste. He always accused me of "not caring enough." And there also just wasn't much to talk about, as we had completely different interests. The relationship was more lustful than anything.

ISTJ: This guy had like zero confidence and really bad self-esteem. He tried to micromanage the relationship and wanted set-in-stone plans days in advance. Ended up just being really boring, but there was a serious sexual connection for a while.

ENTP: Hawt

I also had one-night stands with an ISTP and an ENFJ, but those were purely sexual.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    ISTJ: He tried to micromanage the relationship and wanted set-in-stone plans days in advance. Ended up just being really boring.
    I hears that! The flattest most uninteresting relationship I had was with an ISTJ, I kept expecting there to be something more to his aspirations and dreams but he really was only interested in having things sorted out now for the future, unfortunately for me that meant things like marriage, babies, a white picket fence and shared tax returns. I don't think he could see just how bad I was for him but I could see that he would certainly be the boring death of me. It didn't last long.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    You object to my harem. Oh all right. *glances over shoulder* You, you, you.... and you over there with the weird ears, out.

See? I'm down with the Renaissance! I'm hip! I'm groovy!

For what it's worth, I've resisted several ENTPs for this very reason. They seem to be the center of attention and encrusted with girls, so I hold myself back. If they want the entire world to be in love with them, no matter how much I may admire and see the real potential between us, I turn and walk off. I won't compete with an army when guerrilla warfare is called for.
    *Intentionally turns back to harem and chases pink*

Yes, the crazy ENFJ ended up confusing love with being super posessive and controlling... not the same! Not all ENFJs are as splendid as my SIL here
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett