First 1234 Last

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Frankly, I don't see any "deeper reasoning". Unless you are able to show some limited epistemological skills, something I haven't had the pleasure to notice so far.

Unless you want us to discuss about Kuhn, Koyré, Feyerabend, Habermas, or Lakatos? Which system has your preference?

Or do you fancy about the virtues and paradoxes of Gödel's incompleteness theorems?

Who said I defended MBTI?
    lol saying a bunch of random theories that i never heard about, doesn't make you smart. anyways, I talk with my opinion, and you try to oppose it using other peoples opinions? its all opinion, and frankly i don't care what you have to say
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

most basic difference between intp and entp is, the former is well grounded in some reality, but can because of that for a really long time never change. Then again "to change" in that regards would need you to sacrifice one whole personality, to become a new one. Like a snake would loose its skin. And if you'ld be ready to go thru such great lengths, you're probably entp.

The best word I ever read about the main difference between intps and entps is, entps are Hasardeurs, which bears a very different meaning but can loosely be translated with gamblers.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Another example is if yeu're trying to think of an idea... the introvert will tend to think and plan it all out in their head and only really check with other people to verify they're right. An extrovert will tend to bounce ideas off of other people during the process of thinking. Difference of "think before yeu speak" or "thinking through the act of speaking" more or less.
    Yup, look at this thread and how I edited it afterward. Speaks for itself

Love bouncing ideas around... one of my favorite things to do actually.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    most basic difference between intp and entp is, the former is well grounded in some reality, but can because of that for a really long time never change. Then again "to change" in that regards would need you to sacrifice one whole personality, to become a new one. Like a snake would loose its skin. And if you'ld be ready to go thru such great lengths, you're probably entp.

The best word I ever read about the main difference between intps and entps is, entps are Hasardeurs, which bears a very different meaning but can loosely be translated with gamblers.
    Ne-dominant is well grounded in some reality? Ugh...I dont think so. We just have a better idea of what's going on around us than INTPs do.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    most basic difference between intp and entp is, the former is well grounded in some reality, but can because of that for a really long time never change.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
    Ne-dominant is well grounded in some reality? Ugh...I dont think so. We just have a better idea of what's going on around us than INTPs do.
    Former, entropie said, which would mean, INTP (as he put that first)....not the Ne-dom (ENTP), which would be the latter.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

^ah, gotcha. i know what former means but I thought I read it the other way around.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Main difference between both...

INTP:

ENTP:

INTP are more passive aggressive, ENTPs are more bold and assertive.
    INTPs might agree with you on an issue, but call you a moron in his brain.
    Whereas an ENTP will say what he thinks.
    INTPs are also more likely to hide what he thinks that an ENTP.

INTP will analyze more before giving a response, ENTP are more blunt.
    ENTPs are also more adventurous, while INTPs are more cautious and reserved.
    INTPs loves theories and abstract ideas and solving mental puzzles.
    ENTPs are more concerned with experimentation and how an idea works in reality.
    Rather than analyze and dissect an idea in his head, an ENTP will want to see whether it works or not in reality. An ENTP will want to test everything, no matter how insane the idea sounds.
    INTPs are more driven by logical consistencies and errors, while ENTPs put more weight on the value of the idea.

INTPs tend to be experts at a certain field (like engineers or scientists or philosophers), while ENTPs are more generalists. INTPs also tend to have higher IQ.

ENTPs will also engage in shameless self-promotion like ESTPs, where as INTPs will tend to hide their arrogance (though this is not always the case).
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

honestly, it doesn't really matter. the NTP nature is pretty much consistent regardless of wether you are introverted or extraverted - we are THE sluts of raw ideas, abstraction, and intense thought. We love concepts, and we get painfully BORED with routine and mundane-ity. We are philosophical and mathematical WHORES as well I think INTP/ENTP might be one of the most similar archetypes in type theory - i see more similarities between me and my ENTP cohorts than between any other 1-letter different type comparisons, but that might be my own bias due to understanding myself/ENTPs so well.

EDIT: for the sake and elaboration of my potential bias in my opinion of I/E being nearly meaningless for NTPs, I ought to mention some on this board think im eNTP

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Main difference between both...

INTP:

INTP transformation after showering and brushing teeth