User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Well, whatever you are, your posts are definitely very much more Ni-flavored than they are Te-flavored, I think. That might point to ENTJ, actually if you take the "auxiliary evangelization" thing....but I dunno...

You generally seem more chill than most ENTJs though.

What are your favorite pastimes and/or activities in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    Just ask yourself this. If you have just come home after a tiring day at work, what would better rejuvenate you, going out with friends or staying home in some introverted activity?
    After a tiring day, nothings is more satisfying that playing videogames till your eyes pop out. Or go online and spread PC chaos upon TypoC...or whatever else.

Are those introverted activities? Nope. Well it depends on your definition. I guess what I'm saying is that it's all about external stimuli... nothing to do with people at all.

ENs are more likely to appear I too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Well, whatever you are, your posts are definitely very much more Ni-flavored than they are Te-flavored, I think. That might point to ENTJ, actually if you take the "auxiliary evangelization" thing....but I dunno...

You generally seem more chill than most ENTJs though.

What are your favorite pastimes and/or activities in general?

Well the thing is that I am INTJ in every way now but what I am wondering about is it possible that this wasn't my first/natural type ?

I don't believe in this theory myself but In some ways it makes sense. (to me)
    Probably my NTJ part is just overpowering my introversion.

MBTI
    xxxx

If you're entertaining that you are naturally some other type, why not ENTP? ENTPs are N-leading. Some proponents of the idea of shadows and shadow function have proposed that INTJ is the shadow of ENTP. Given that you did have something of a scarred childhood and feel that you may have changed over time, it's a reasonable conclusion that this may be indicative of an ENTP --> INTJ switch.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    If you're entertaining that you are naturally some other type, why not ENTP? ENTPs are N-leading. Some proponents of the idea of shadows and shadow function have proposed that INTJ is the shadow of ENTP. Given that you did have something of a scarred childhood and feel that you may have changed over time, it's a reasonable conclusion that this may be indicative of an ENTP --> INTJ switch.
    I don't think so since I am too calculating for a P (since ever)

I am completely sure that I am NTJ. Also I am sure that I am introvert.
    However I am not sure that I have always been an introvert.

Btw I doubt that ENTP would retreat from his family because they were too random for him.

MBTI
    xxxx

A P is by definition not calculating?
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

You do not seem like an extravert in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    A P is by definition not calculating?
    No the can calculate. However I doubt that a P would force planning and structure on his parents for years. Plus I was PMing with a number of Ps on this site and there were very obvious differences between us in P/J area.

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    You do not seem like an extravert in the least.
    I know.

But there is something you don't know.

(I will explain when I have the time)

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

maybe you're just pretty even on the E/I axis? Does it really matter which side of the line? Surely it's a difference of degree rather than of kind (unless we get into all the somewhat mystical sounding obsessions about "function order" which while very interesting, I ultimately find to have little application in reality).

I had a lot of doubt about my MBTI, and then I realized, that ultimately it was just insecurity due to my life circumstance that was driving me to seek some kind of "answer" in MBTI. But really the answer is in looking at your own strenghts and weaknesses broadly . For example I'm good at arguing a point, at imagination and grasping concepts, and I'm bad at being sensitive. Whether it's "Ni" or "ne", or "Ti" or "Te", who gives a fuck? They are differences of degree not of kind as I said, if you look at the descriptions, we all do all those things and they overlap.

In your case if you have strong intuition and thinking, why is it so important to know which one is "dominant". XNTJ seems like a fine description, you're neither a withdrawn stereotype, nor some cavalier person with no ability for reserve and introspection. Drawing some line at the 50% point which then supposedly predefines a whole load of other shit, seems unnecessarry.

I hope that offered some help anyway. If it didn't, I ask to be excused, it was meant in a helpful spirit.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

It's always hard to tell E/I for me, especially if the person leads with any perceiving function or an introverted judging one (if you believe in function order). It's also hard to tell without meeting the person.

People, including myself, always say that extroversion has nothing to do with people but with external stimuli, but it's hard for me to imagine even introverts not using external stimuli. Everything comes from external stimuli. So who knows?

I usually tell the difference between ENTJ and INTJ on their personality, if it reminds me of someone I know. It's not foolproof, but it works out for the most part. So considering that, I can see you as an ENTJ based on the types of threads you start (that have to deal with excessive classification). However I've always thought of you as more of an INTJ because I see a lot of Ni, and you are less forceful in the way you communicate. So without meeting you in person, it's almost impossible for me to tell, but I'm guessing INTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Perhaps looking at the tertiary and inferior functions of E/INTJ could impart some clarity.

What do you feel you are weakest in? Se (INTJ) or Fi(ENTJ)?
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se