User Tag List

First 5678 Last

I can't find myself answering because the question isn't specific enough. If I had to judge the worst person, with information given, I would say the wife. There is no reason I could imagine for a spouse to betray a spouse in such a way. Where is the loyalty? Boredom is especially puzzling, if one is trying to justify such a thing.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunward View Post
    I can't find myself answering because the question isn't specific enough. If I had to judge the worst person, with information given, I would say the wife. There is no reason I could imagine for a spouse to betray a spouse in such a way. Where is the loyalty? Boredom is especially puzzling, if one is trying to justify such a thing.
    LOL what if her husband is beating her? Isn't she entitled to find harmony elsewhere? (Sorry not beleive this just provoking thought)

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    LOL what if her husband is beating her? Isn't she entitled to find harmony elsewhere? (Sorry not beleive this just provoking thought)
    Then she should leave him and have him prosecuted.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunward View Post
    Then she should leave him and have him prosecuted.

You get the point thought, it's intersting... will message you the best answer I ever got

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

You get the point thought, it's intersting... will message you the best answer I ever got
    Send it to me too, I seem to be morbidly interested for some odd reason...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    - be a hypocrite due to double standards in one's arguments.

- Never make a case for anything, just operate with innuendo and fluff reasoning and get offended if people call you on it.

- Demand respect for your own viewpoint and for people "giving you the benefit of a doubt," while automatically dismissing the views of others without extending them the same grace.

- Never learn from past error; avoid learning experiences.
    YES.

-call me daily, whining about the same problems, let me help you come up with a solution, tell me I'm right, and then come whining again the next day because you refuse to do anything about it.

-do the above, then when a male tells you the same thing, have an epiphany and try to implement the same solution I gave you

-not listen when I explain how to do something, then ask me to explain it individually to you

-take advantage of my flexibility and ability to see things from different angles
    Something Witty

Surrounding them with IDIOTS, lol. Or leaving them to wait by the phone for hours and hours. Yeah, it's a good reason if a situation comes up and you literally can't call somebody back right away but not calling back sooooo long that you have to call them back because you know by then, they forgot is unadulterated laziness.

entj

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by capricorn009 View Post
    Surrounding them with IDIOTS, lol. Or leaving them to wait by the phone for hours and hours. Yeah, it's a good reason if a situation comes up and you literally can't call somebody back right away but not calling back sooooo long that you have to call them back because you know by then, they forgot is unadulterated laziness.

entj
    Isnt that more like neurotic ? what doesnt exclude NT

Jim Bob Jones
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

ThatGirl

Ok one such problem

A husband loves his wife, but works long hours
    The wife gets board and take up a lover
    The Lover lives at the far side of the river
    The wife needs to pay the ferry man 50p each time she crosses the river to see her lover
    One day the wife forgets to bring the 50p return fare she asks the lover if he will lend it to her
    The Lovers says I can not deal with money, we can not let money mar our relationship
    So the wife asked the ferry man f he could take her and be paid later
    The ferry man says Im a business man I can not take your without you paying me first

The question is....
    Who is to blame? and why?
    The husband for his carelessness. Being oblivious to what is going on in his own home, and neglecting his wife.

The wife for not speaking to her husband or taking a solid stance in general. For not being prepared when going on trips. For being retarded enough to pursue a man who is as neglectful and one sided as her husband, and for begging.

The lover for thinking he is the shit, and screwing himself out of a good time.

Eh, the boat man makes sense.

MBTI
    INTP

Make everything into a contest. Especially unimportant things. "Haha! Heinz makes only three flavors of mustard, whereas their ketchup selection includes over 9000 flavors. How could you not know that, you stupid fool?"
    Normally, it's really stupid people who are either deluded into believing they actually are always right, or who are painfully insecure and relish any victory, however small, who do this.