• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Ways to frustrate an NT!

Shaunward

I can't find myself answering because the question isn't specific enough. If I had to judge the worst person, with information given, I would say the wife. There is no reason I could imagine for a spouse to betray a spouse in such a way. Where is the loyalty? Boredom is especially puzzling, if one is trying to justify such a thing.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I can't find myself answering because the question isn't specific enough. If I had to judge the worst person, with information given, I would say the wife. There is no reason I could imagine for a spouse to betray a spouse in such a way. Where is the loyalty? Boredom is especially puzzling, if one is trying to justify such a thing.

LOL what if her husband is beating her? Isn't she entitled to find harmony elsewhere? (Sorry not beleive this just provoking thought) :D

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:D:D:D

You get the point thought, it's intersting... will message you the best answer I ever got

Send it to me too, I seem to be morbidly interested for some odd reason...

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
- be a hypocrite due to double standards in one's arguments.

- Never make a case for anything, just operate with innuendo and fluff reasoning and get offended if people call you on it.

- Demand respect for your own viewpoint and for people "giving you the benefit of a doubt," while automatically dismissing the views of others without extending them the same grace.

- Never learn from past error; avoid learning experiences.

YES.

-call me daily, whining about the same problems, let me help you come up with a solution, tell me I'm right, and then come whining again the next day because you refuse to do anything about it.

-do the above, then when a male tells you the same thing, have an epiphany and try to implement the same solution I gave you

-not listen when I explain how to do something, then ask me to explain it individually to you

-take advantage of my flexibility and ability to see things from different angles

capricorn009

Surrounding them with IDIOTS, lol. Or leaving them to wait by the phone for hours and hours. Yeah, it's a good reason if a situation comes up and you literally can't call somebody back right away but not calling back sooooo long that you have to call them back because you know by then, they forgot is unadulterated laziness.

entj

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Surrounding them with IDIOTS, lol. Or leaving them to wait by the phone for hours and hours. Yeah, it's a good reason if a situation comes up and you literally can't call somebody back right away but not calling back sooooo long that you have to call them back because you know by then, they forgot is unadulterated laziness.

entj

Isnt that more like neurotic ? what doesnt exclude NT

Jim Bob Jones

T

ThatGirl

Ok one such problem

A husband loves his wife, but works long hours
The wife gets board and take up a lover
The Lover lives at the far side of the river
The wife needs to pay the ferry man 50p each time she crosses the river to see her lover
One day the wife forgets to bring the 50p return fare she asks the lover if he will lend it to her
The Lovers says “I can not deal with money, we can not let money mar our relationship”
So the wife asked the ferry man f he could take her and be paid later
The ferry man says “I’m a business man I can not take your without you paying me first”

The question is....
Who is to blame? and why?

The husband for his carelessness. Being oblivious to what is going on in his own home, and neglecting his wife.

The wife for not speaking to her husband or taking a solid stance in general. For not being prepared when going on trips. For being retarded enough to pursue a man who is as neglectful and one sided as her husband, and for begging.

The lover for thinking he is the shit, and screwing himself out of a good time.

Eh, the boat man makes sense.

jellyfish

MBTI Type
INTP
Make everything into a contest. Especially unimportant things. "Haha! Heinz makes only three flavors of mustard, whereas their ketchup selection includes over 9000 flavors. How could you not know that, you stupid fool?"
Normally, it's really stupid people who are either deluded into believing they actually are always right, or who are painfully insecure and relish any victory, however small, who do this.

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't learn from my mistakes nearly as much as I should; though I am consciously working on it. I think it stems from an inferior Si

proximo

A was just a symbolic person. The conversation was a mixture of different experiences I've had, all of which it accurately represents. Over the years I've met a lot of people like that.

The other thing that really pisses me off is when people say "I'm sorry you feel that way" - it's patronising and pretending to be sympathetic without giving an inch of ground.

And when I'm angry and trying to express myself without yelling, trying to stay calm and respectful whilst being assertive, and the person who's pissed me off keeps telling me to calm down. It's like they're saying "Yeah I know I pissed you off, but I don't want to take the consequences, so if you'll just let me remove your voice so you can't protest about it, that'll be fine thanks". Fuck you.

proximo

Oh and here's another one: when somebody offers to do a favour for me on something I already had covered, on the basis that it'd make things easier for me, out of the goodness of their heart. And then later, hold it over me as leverage/guilt trip, bringing it up during a conversation where I'm explaining that I can't accommodate something they're asking of me.

tedboles

MBTI Type
ENtP
People explaining mundane tasks to me. its like "dude, i already am not happy about doing this boring ass shit, dont insult me by explaining it."

people leaving notes for me when they are annoyed by something i did. FUCKING USE THE PHONE AND CALL ME OR TALK TO ME IN PERSON.

Girlfriends who consider "cuddling" something to do. im sorry, but laying around and "feeling the love" for periods of longer than 5-10 mins is FUCKING BORING. lets either bone down or go outside and do something.

having to explain the most obvious jokes.

i know some of this stuff is not exclusively NT but....meh....

Darian

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
It really grinds my gears when people use the wrong your/you're, there/their/they're, then/than ect... it's so simple, but so many people just don't understand it.