User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Know what I mean ?

Yeah I do have to say i enjoy being around people I haven't typed because it frees up my openness and it refreshing not be constantly fitting everything into types in the back of your head.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

[QUOTE=cloud;1014745]Te? Se? When are these generalizations going to stop? [QUOTE]

When we stop being interested in typology!

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

Interested int typology does not involve making BS generalizations.

I hope you know the difference.

If you can explain the relationship between making money and having a high Te and Se score, I take back my words.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Te? Se? When are these generalizations going to stop?

Having a large ego is necessary to make money now?
    They'll stop as soon as you stop interpreting the intended meaning so poorly. :doh
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    They'll stop as soon as you stop interpreting the intended meaning so poorly.
    what is the intended meaning?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

what is the intended meaning?

Nobody ever said people without Te/Se couldn't make money, just that those with strong Te (and to a lesser degree Se) seem to do better at it than others on average.

Te leads to making money because it's good at organizing tasks and getting them done on time. The way our economy is structured, the corporate world rewards this kind of consistency and drive. See Bill Gates (ENTJ.)

Se leads to making money because, when a smart person uses it, it's good at following gut instincts and making an immediate, impressive impact on others. This can result in a charismatic persona that persuades others to get excited about the Se user's ideas. Having good gut instincts about business decisions can lead to a lot of money, and smart Se users profit from the ability to make boldly aggressive investments and business moves (moves that may even seem reckless to others) based on gut feelings that they will pay off. See Donald Trump (ESTP.)

Nobody ever said people without Te/Se couldn't make money, just that those with strong Te (and to a lesser degree Se) seem to do better at it than others on average.

Te leads to making money because it's good at organizing tasks and getting them done on time. The way our economy is structured, the corporate world rewards this kind of consistency and drive. See Bill Gates (ENTJ.)

Se leads to making money because, when a smart person uses it, it's good at following gut instincts and making an impressive impact on others. Having good gut instincts about business decisions can lead to a lot of money, and smart Se users profit from the ability to make boldly aggressive investments and business moves (moves that may even seem reckless to others) based on gut feelings that they will pay off. See Donald Trump (ESTP.)
    Do better?

Have any statistics?
    As far as I am concerned, Bill gates is one of the most introverted people who made it to the billionare's list. He is an example of an introvert who can defeat all the odds and stereotypes.

As to whether he is an ENTJ or not, I haven't notice one ENTJ on this forum that thinks like Bill gates. Can you please point out one? I am guessing at least there are some similarities?

And we have strong proof that Larry Ellison is a P (most likely ENTP) in his personal biography. It was based on a live interview and documentry of his life. And I don't think Larry Ellison is any less successful than Bill Gates.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Do better?

Have any statistics?
    As far as I am concerned, Bill gates is one of the most introverted people who made it to the billionare's list. He is an example of an introvert who can defeat all the odds and stereotypes.

As to whether he is an ENTJ or not, I haven't notice one ENTJ on this forum that thinks like Bill gates. Can you please point out one? I am guessing at least there are some similarities?
    Please. This response isn't worth my time.

Please. This response isn't worth my time.
    Oh? please enlighten me. Everything you type is based on stereotypes.

I think the best you can do is use yourself as an example rather than live in the shadow of other great people and use them for your own type's self promotion.

When you built a multimillion dollar business and come back to post and say i did it, everyone will shut up.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Oh? please enlighten me. Everything you type is based on stereotypes.I think the best you can do is use yourself as an example rather than live in the shadow of other great people and use them for your own type's self promotion.

When you built a multimillion dollar business and come back to post and say i did it, everyone will shut up.
    Don't you understand? Typing is stereotyping. Of course a type is going to be based on stereotypes because it is one!!!!!!

MBTI is an advanced and structured form of stereotyping and Sims reasons where based on advanced and structures stereotypes.

btw Sim you should also add that Se types put a lot of effort into appearance which can count for a lot in some place - corporate being one of them from what I've heard.