User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

I made this:

The picture and the shirt... that's me too.

It's the word "sex" written in 10+ languages.

I have more, but that's for me to know and you to find out.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I love dancing, I mean, even at decently high level (solos and stuff, I used to be able to do the solo of The Swan Lake). I dropped the paid aspect of it but I still train, some people are shocked when they see I have a perfect sense of rythm. Mmm what else. I love going to the beach lol. I also like to paint, only some particular stuff tho...
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

I love theatre stuff. And have started to enjoy dancing. I'm playing willard in fotloose now so I sort of need to learn to dance.
    I'm also - for a young male student that is - not a bad cook!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    INTP

I love theatre, and though I'm not a dancer, per se, I love taking dance classes when I can afford to and have extra time. I'm thinking about asking if faculty can audition for the Spring musical--they're doing Once Upon a Mattress, and I have always wanted to play the Wicked Queen. I like to bake. I like to shoot at targets (but never at living things), and I'm good at it. I like working out. I like fashion, as long as it's not taken too seriously. I'm good at hair and makeup, and have given my friends haircuts and highlights.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I'm good at hair and makeup

*jealous*

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

When I played in a band, I did lead-guitar stage antics more akin to what an ESxP would do (ie. kneeslides, playing with teeth, licking the guitar neck, and some AC/DC antics).

I'm trying to get back into paintball.

I'm also developing my interest in poetry.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I am the only student of a nature science in theatre group at University . They promised me a big future but so far I only do arrange the stage setups *lol* .

I am very good at cooking and just learning baking bread and stuff.

I have the golden medal from dancing school my parents made me go to when I was 16. A traditional thing to do in Germany.

And tho I havent done this very often so far, I like gardening. Not much of it, cause it gets boring after a while, but since the day I can think I always got a flower in my room
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I once took a class in tango, because an ex thought it would be fun... I was better at it than he was

I like to cook, especially to bake!, gardening is quite fun and I tend to freeze some fruits and vegetables in the summer so that I can enjoy them the rest of the year and I think that roofing is fun (I did that quite a bit as a kid)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

It seems all NTs like to dance and cook! scary!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Count me in as one of those, I love dancing and cooking (though I hate cooking for just myself). Recently taken up baking, as well. I love finding new ingredients for old recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions of the recipient. I love gardening and knitting. I love working out and sports, especially tennis. And of course, playing music. I think my favorite past time, though is taking classes or learning independently - very NTish, I think.