NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

patricia highsmith

MBTI
    ENTP

Okay, how did Hitler get left off the list?

I've seen some very silly arguments for Hitler being an NF, and the like, but they are all baseless.......as is the argument for him being an E.

One should read Albert Speer's personal memoir, 'Inside the Third Reich' about his interactions with Hitler, and one will plainly see that Hitler was clearly an INTJ, who had developed a very successful public persona that did not match his private life.

If someone is going to make a list of famous INTJ's, one is remiss to miss the most famous extreme example of the type.........which isn't to say that all INTJ's are evil Nazis, any more than all ENTJ's are evil Napoleonic wannabe conqueror's (Okay.....bad example).
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by sgtmac_46 View Post
    Okay, how did Hitler get left off the list?

I've seen some very silly arguments for Hitler being an NF, and the like, but they are all baseless.......as is the argument for him being an E.

One should read Albert Speer's personal memoir, 'Inside the Third Reich' about his interactions with Hitler, and one will plainly see that Hitler was clearly an INTJ, who had developed a very successful public persona that did not match his private life.

If someone is going to make a list of famous INTJ's, one is remiss to miss the most famous extreme example of the type.........which isn't to say that all INTJ's are evil Nazis, any more than all ENTJ's are evil Napoleonic wannabe conqueror's (Okay.....bad example).
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...17-hitler.html

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Heart&Brain View Post
    Queen Elizabeth I (the Virgin Queen gotta be INTJ... )

Immanuel Kant (really, I can't think of anything about him that doesn't point to INTJ...)

Eminem (idk, I could be wrong, but there's INTJ in his lyrics, artistic style, stoneface, blunt honesty, underlying ethics, perfectionism, originality. Tertiary relief makes for INTJ-artists?)
    I had ever mentioned the queen Elisabeth I if you look well.
    I'm not sure Kant was not INTP. HBut he was a typical intelectualy masturbating INTx for sure.
    Eminem is ISTP.

Nixon was'nt INTJ but ESTJ: very traditionalist and not I in anyway.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I had ever mentioned the queen Elisabeth I if you look well.
    Oops, sorry I missed that.
    I'm not sure Kant was not INTP. HBut he was a typical intelectualy masturbating INTx for sure.
    Kant was super J! Planning a project like the three Critiques and then actually carrying it out to completion without distractions and delays?! That's not a P. Also, the people in Königsberg could set their clocks from his set routines. The famous daily walk was only interrupted that one day when he was reading Rousseau's new book, "Emile". Romanticism was Fi-engaging the Ni-Te universe. Lots of Fi in his Enlightenment essay too. Eh, AND he had the virgin-vibe, or at least permanent bachelor. The dry, serious surface would give way to his surprising talent for humour only when (regularly) hosting a close circle of friends.
    Eminem is ISTP.
    Somewhere I've read that ISTP is the S-type most superficially resembling an INTJ. I used to be married to a very smart, talented and unimpressed ISTP, but ISTPs simply don't have anything like the Fi-intensity peeking through in INTJs. Which Eminem has. This guy is not a impulsive, playful, flexible and chancetaking SP. He planned his career, works like a horse and it's not for fun, impulse, sex or opportunity. It's kind of life and death, it's a project, it's a goal and a mission. The expressed Te-toughness (god sent me to piss the world off) gives way to some genuine, uncompromised relief in authentic Fi-value.

Nixon was'nt INTJ but ESTJ: very traditionalist and not I in anyway.
    Agreed. He couldn't smalltalk though, but that may be a T's lack of people skills rather than introversion.
    About Dick Cheney, I can't see any N displayed in that guy. SJ or SP. He appears to have a short attentionspan, prone to opportunism and poor decisionmaking, so maybe an ESTP gone bad?
    About Hitler as well - where does he have any N?!? He was a very simple man, liking dogs, predictability, pretty but unchallenging women from a modest background, basic conversation topics with predictable people and trivial kitchy art and scenery. N?

MBTI
    ENFP

Oh and: Samuel Beckett must be on the INTJ-team.
    Not INFJ (though they love his chillness of 'people' being moved about in impersonal systems).

MBTI
    ENTP

Dick Cheney is the INTJ stereotype - strategic planner who looks ahead, not an administrator.

Also, John D. Rockefeller, Bill Gates, Bill Bellichick.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Dick Cheney is the INTJ stereotype - strategic planner who looks ahead, not an administrator.

Also, John D. Rockefeller, Bill Gates, Bill Bellichick.
    Bill Gates extroverts Ne.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart&Brain View Post
    Agreed. He couldn't smalltalk though, but that may be a T's lack of people skills rather than introversion.
    RM Nixon was about as obvious an INTJ as you're ever likely to stumble across due to strong preferences for all four letters + extreme TV exposure.

Here, watch:
    YouTube - Frost Nixon Interview Clip 2 of 6 - The Million Dollars In Cash Issue Frost/Nixon

YouTube - Frost Nixon Interview Clip 1 of 6 on White House Chief of Staff, HR Haldeman Frost/Nixon

YouTube - FROST/NIXON THE COMPLETE INTERVIEWS Clip 12