• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] 50 Famous INTJs

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Christian Bale
Edward Norton
Clive Owen
Bill Maher
John Malkovich
Warren Buffett
Liam Neeson
Colin Powell
Tommy Lee Jones
Hugh Laurie
Martin Lawrence
Bernice Mac
50 Cent
Peter Jackson
Will Farell
Harrison Ford
Lawrence Fishburne
Gene Hackman
William Hurt
Woody Harrelson
Hugo Chavez
Robert DeNiro
David Duchovny
Tilda Swinton
Wolf Blitzer
Adrien Brody
Josh Brolin
Lucy Liu
Ben Kingsley
Condoleeza Rice
Tina Fey
Ann Coulter
Keith Olbermann
Hilary Clinton
Madeline Albright

Bernie Mac? Martin Lawrence? Woody Harrelson?

For realz, yo?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You forgot Stephen Hawking!

fceed0f655e0c8927aeae1bd0f3582fa.jpg

KDude

I'm not convinced he's even introverted. Being mute in a wheelchair paints a deceptive image. I think the way he proposes ideas and argues is more typical of the kind of thought experimentation common in NTPs. He'll show the flaw of something without any actual facts, but through the underlying principle in an illustrative situation. Not only that, but he seems to make it a point to make these situations funny or provacative. Doesn't take himself as seriously as INTJs.

W

WhoCares

This thread really should be titled, 50 people I'm assuming are INTJs through a cursory glance at a TV interview or history lesson. Seriously how can anyone type someone they don't know personally? The product of someones professional work does not an MBTI type make. People are adaptive and will project whats required to get the job done. Do I believe Liz I was an INTJ? Who knows, but she might have behaved like one in order to hang onto her Crown when the wolves started circling. Staring civil unrest, execution and assassination plots in the face will make one curiously quick to learn how a game is played.