• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] More Keirsey Strageness...

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So I had a freaky revelation just a few seconds ago; one of your NT kin brought it to my attention that my INTJ friend acts exactly like my ENFP friend...they have similar behaviors and mannerisms. Scary.

But I wanted a reality check. Are there any INTPs in here that have met and fallen for an ENFJ? Does that even make sense in your world? What mannerisms do our two types have in common?

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
I think I may have fallen for every one-preference variation of ENFJs at one time or another. Never fell for an ENFJ, though.

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
I was head over heels for an ENFJ for a while... we had nothing in common though.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
The near-opposites e.g INTJ and ENFP have more in common than you might think. Okay, the dominant function is flipped from intro to extro (Ni -> Ne), but the aspirational function is the same (Se) and the support and relief functions are shared (Fi + Te).

Heart&Brain

MBTI Type
ENFP
I agree that a lot of similarity hides in the apparent opposition of ENFP-INTJ.

Just want to add that ENFP has Si, not Se, as aspirational - that's why we like to kinda dress up but don't really like to follow anybody's code about fashion... :cheese:

Lily Bart

MBTI Type
INFP
Ihave friends, married 16 or so years,INTP & ENFJ. Their strengths as a couple are that they love to travel and share new experiences and they're into a ton of different organizations, extremely active in every one of them and well-connected in the community, not just in a superficial way, but people geniunely like them. They're also avid college basketball fans-- their oldest child is named after the stadium their team plays in!