• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What's your favourite fictional character of ALL-TIME?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bambi.

No, just kidding. Duncan Mcleod of course. As far as to why, I have absolutely no idea.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here's some of them (just the ones I can think of right now):

Dr. Greg House
Dexter Morgan
Ben Linus
Sherlock Holmes
and... least surprisingly... Gromit!

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
And I mean, of ALL-TIME.
You can't pick more than one. No cheating!

This character has to be the encompassing of everything that you deem to be TOTALLY WICKEDLY AWESOME. It has to be the fictional character that turns you into an unconditional fanboy / girl, no questions asked.

Please state your reason for thinking your fictional character of choice is THE NUCLEAR BOMB OF FANTASTIC

Don't be swayed by the choice of another poster; there are gazillions of fictional characters to pick from, so it has to be your own unique choice of orgasmic make-belief. Please include a photo if possible!

EDIT: EDWARD CULLEN (Twilight) IS NOT PERMITTED!!!!!! I will Internet smack you so hard for that, your face will become your asshole's anatomical twin.
Miss Marple of course.
She never raises her voice.
Her tea is potable.
Her manner impeccable.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
vb_monarch.jpg

purplehuman

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Dr. Sheldon Lee Cooper from The Big Bang Theory.

Because instead of saying:

"I’m rubber. You’re glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you."

He says:

"I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you."

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Hm, I don't know which to pick, there are so many awesome characters. But I guess I just choose Fox Mulder from the X-Files :p

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Auriane from the Lightbearer by Donna Gillespie

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
It would be a hard choice if I thought about it, but the first name that popped into my head was Dr. Doom.

My favorite comic book story with him is The Secret Wars. He was given a difficult challenge with a great prize for winning. Instead he chose to change the rules of the game and won a bigger prize by overcoming an even more difficult challenge. You gotta love someone like that. Also he talks to himself and records every word he says for posterity. :)

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Yossarian, from Catch 22. Hilarious, sharp, unpretentious, bold, and cowardly. Great character.

A poor runner-up would be Prince Lyov Myshkin from The Idiot. He makes me want to be a better INFP, even though he's an idiot. He's so INFP he's almost disabled.

heart

heart on fire
David Powlett-Jones (From To Serve Them All My Days)

Horatio Hornblower (From the novels, not the A & E movies)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just thought of another favorite:

alex2.jpg

Alex Doonesbury

Windigo

I believe he meant Spyerman, the top secret US agent that saved the world from nuclear destruction in the 70s and 80s.

:rofl1:
Hysterica! (The nation which plotted the destruction! At first I was going to correct my mistake but leaving it seemed so a propos!)

Is that the Yiddish pronunciation "schpeerman?"

Gosh, just one seems so hard . . . Ellen Ripley from Alien

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Either Sylar from Heroes or Darcia from Wolf's Rain.

Why do I always relate to the psycho killers? :shock:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I can't really narrow it down to one, but some of my favorites are:

Blackadder
Blanche Dubois
Hedda Gabler
Morticia Addams
Margo Channing

d4mselfly

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Severus Snape from Harry Potter and Darcia from Wolf's Rain. Apparently I have a thing for the romantically traumatised, insane types.

Mikami from Death Note also gets an honourable mention because he's just amazing.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Odysseus.

Why? He was one of (if not) the very first heroes in literature known for their cunning, rather than their physical strength.