User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram

Kimiko Ross from Dresden Codak.

SCIENCE! TRANSHUMANISM!

Assuming she does not want children she's basically the closest to my ideal mate that I've ever seen.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Robert, in "The Impressionist" by Hari Kunzru
    The Symbol of the King*The Absolute Does Not Exist*Kingship Will Bring Me Freedom
    5w4-4w5-1w9

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram

HOUSE

&

Malcom Tucker

I'd have to say Elphaba Thropp or Liir from Wicked, Enjorlas and Jean Valjean from Les Miserables. I'm a lot like Elphaba sometimes because I just can't stand there and do n-
    othing when situations in life aren't what they appear to be. I have nothing to gain by
    using my intellect creativity to impress other people, yeah there are talents I use it with but I prefer to use that creativity to do something good.
    Likes Babybop liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
    Corwin of Amber

Roger Zelazny
    FINALLY I just realized suddenly for no apparant reason where I knew corwin of amber from...

I've read a bit of Roger Zelazny's stuff before (bring me the head of prince charming, and A Farce to be reckoned with are two of my favoritest books!) so I'd thought it was from there... but didn't recognize the series at all.

And suddenly... for no reason at all, it dawned on me.

It was the code to activate cheat mode on Warcraft 1, from 1994... sadly 15 years ago... wow do I feel old >.>

Nice to see they were referancing stuff even back then though.

Anyways, that sudden revelation just had to be said sorries XD

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Come on people, these characters 'ALTERED YOUR LIFE'? There is only one character that ever changed me and how I perceive the world -

Richard Rahl from the Sword of Truth series.

(Not the pansy that the TV show has turned him into either)

In the books, he is everything I ever want to be: Intelligent, rational, compassionate, full of willpower, honorable, loyal, patient, sincere... reading that series changed me at a very core level.

Embrace the possibilities.

MBTI
    INTP

Jane Eyre. Loved but was her own master.
    Likes Babybop liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by astroninja View Post
    And I mean, of ALL-TIME.
    You can't pick more than one. No cheating!

This character has to be the encompassing of everything that you deem to be TOTALLY WICKEDLY AWESOME. It has to be the fictional character that turns you into an unconditional fanboy / girl, no questions asked.

Please state your reason for thinking your fictional character of choice is THE NUCLEAR BOMB OF FANTASTIC

Don't be swayed by the choice of another poster; there are gazillions of fictional characters to pick from, so it has to be your own unique choice of orgasmic make-belief. Please include a photo if possible!

EDIT: EDWARD CULLEN (Twilight) IS NOT PERMITTED!!!!!! I will Internet smack you so hard for that, your face will become your asshole's anatomical twin.

That's easy.......God.
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    Either Sylar from Heroes or Darcia from Wolf's Rain.

Why do I always relate to the psycho killers?

"Quit grinning like a fucking psycho!!"
    "Grab a crayon psycho and scribble this down."
    "I am watching you motherfucker."

Okay I'll be serious this time. I would say favorite fictional character is Urd (from Oh My Goddess), Keroro (Keroro Gunso), or Lain (Serial Experiments Lain).

MBTI
    EXFP

This question is purely impossible. There's no way you could ever pick one favorite charcter of all time. First of all they, have different appeals, each relationship is unique and how can you really rank them if they exisit in completly different realms? And second of all, you don't even know all the fictional characters that have ever existed.. Anyone who has answered this question with confidence is either ignorant or not as anal about the wording of these kinds of questions as I am. Surely you mean, favorite fictional character of the moment, or past however many years, and even then perhaps the reason for that is because you have been more selectively focusing on that character and not letting letting others in . . .or maybe not but in anycase, to ask who's your favorite fictional character through out all time, is the same as asking who's your favorite person in a whole world of people. Completely preposturous!
    hmm, actaully that doesn't seem so preposturous anymore. Sure it's becuase you focus on that character more than anyone else but is that really so bad? Snap! I've out-witted my self again!