• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Can you tell type from a song??

astroninja

MBTI Type
INTP
YouTube - I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For Cutie (cover)

See, I stumbled across this cover of a Death Cab for Cutie song by one of my music peers in Singapore. She's an acquaintance. Her name is Inch Chua - and yes, she's heard all the jokes about inches already.

I know I'm biased in my perception of her, so I'm hoping to see if you guys can make a guess on her personality type - based SOLELY on the way she sings, the way she covers the song, the way she carries herself, and that sickly sweet happy-go-lucky smile on her face at the end of the cover.

What type do you think she is? I already have the answer directly from her; I'm just seeing if it's possible to tell a personality type from an artist's performance. :)

Disclaimer: I am not trying to promote her video, because I'm not a fan of the sickly sweet. At all.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Disclaimer: I am not trying to promote her video, because I'm not a fan of the sickly sweet. At all.

I liked it, she is a real cutie... as you say sweet, and ultra feminine.

I don't think there is enough there to type her on, but if I was guessing:
I = because I get a calmness vibe of her
x
F = the whole ultra fem/sweet
P = because she is not styled with precision... she wears her cloths in a very casula/haphazard fashion.

A guess more than anything wouldn't hold muhc water by it.

I really liked it...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
xSFP. My guess is ESFP.

Dont generally go by clothes, but its her face, the look in her eyes is not like she can feel the song itself, but more the music. The smile doesnt seem focused, but more of a pulled back smile.