• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs, your favourite NT type and why?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I can't seem to find where the High IQ thread was mentioned as the barometer of INTPc's disposition...

EDIT: Oh, I see now. Astroninja highlighted it and Blackmail! commented on it. And, as we speak, Blackmail! is busy trolling a new ENFPs welcome thread there right now :laugh:

I can't say his criticism is wrong, but taking issue with an award/superlative thread seems a bit oversensitive. Especially since here, we had a phenomenal superlative thread that was graveyarded because a super religious INFJ zealot started saying members were products of gay monkey sex :dont: I wonder what that says about us?

I can see where you are coming from now.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENTP - crazy little brothers/sisters think they know it all but over emphasize their Ne without fact checking via Ti. Often don't get their humour but a few key ones leave me in stitches.

INTJ - make good pets and proof readers/fact/authority checkers/project completers. Some are totally hilarious others are wet socks most fall somewhere in between.

ENTJ - Often come off as scary and nonemphatic but when the chemistry clicks grand partners in crime. Least in touch with their feelings/feelings of others except they when they know they are pissed off. Can however have the best chemistry/abilty to teach me with me when the stars are aligned.

INTP - Four types/seasons 1) crazy 2) simpatico (either at first or after a few rounds) 3) annoying/pathetic and/or 4) brilliant. I kind of think I am usually all four in the eyes of other INTPs but usually not all at once rather at different times.

F

FigerPuppet

INTJ - make good pets

1263951586345.jpg

ez78705

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I just met this ISFP who I can't stop thinking about. That's so weird because I never thought I would get along well with an SF before since they don't seem to get my sense of humor. Why! Why! Why!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think the ENTJ stereotype is the most desireable one for me. I'ld like to develop an understanding of the corporate world ( for as an engineer I know jack about it ) and I'ld like to run my own bizness one day.

I could perfectly imagine to work with an ENTJ one day, cause on a personal level I have gotten them to know as reasonable and affable people.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
ENTJs...fav so far. they see the big picture all too easily. on the ball when im not...get along frikkin GREAT

ENTPs...somewhat...but mostly only mature ones

INTPs...love'em

INTJ...they can rarely see what i see even though multiple times i've had bear with them and hear out their side of the story. they never completely understand the scope of what im trying to say or the multiple perspectives im coming from.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I think my favourite NT type would have to be JustHer.

I think she;s the greatest type of person ever.

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP's-completely contradictory, but so very capable.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like all healthy NT type people.
They're all so different.

- INTJs make for good exchange of knowledge and ideas
- INTPs make for good discussion, they often say intelligent things
- ENTPs are the funniest people ever, they sometimes say something smart
- ENTJs can be very cultured and awesome, if well-read there is no telling how cool one can be. Most ENTJs, though, have a tendency to not be avid readers. Too bad.

Qre:us

I just met this ISFP who I can't stop thinking about. That's so weird because I never thought I would get along well with an SF before since they don't seem to get my sense of humor. Why! Why! Why!

You wanna bang on that trapdoor, that's why.

HomerSoprano

MBTI Type
INTP
In this order.

1.ENTJ. My first girlfriend was an ENTJ and she really made come out more and made me see things I wouldn´t have done otherwise. And the best part was that she acepted my INTP behaviour.

2. ENTP. Have a great friend of mine whom I go skiing a lot with. We have the same sense of humor as well.

3. INTP. I don´t know any INTP typped people but I have a few I suspect is INTP´s and we have similar interrests but it´s all dorkiness and nothing I would build a long term friendship on.

4. INTJ. I have an INTJ father who can drive me nuts with his socially inept sarcastic humor that no one thinks is funny, except for himself. He also critizises everything and begs for compliments for the things he do.

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4. INTJ. I have an INTJ father who can drive me nuts with his socially inept sarcastic humor that no one thinks is funny, except for himself. He also critizises everything and begs for compliments for the things he do.

for the actions he partakes in, or for the things he do, as you say ;]
Your father sounds a bit like me.

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ. INTJs are too socially inept. INTPs are too lazy. ENTPs are too chaotic.

NO OFFENCE TO ANY INTJs, INTPs or ENTPs on the forum! ;)

We have our cons too - it's just that they don't annoy me.

HomerSoprano

MBTI Type
INTP
ENTJ. INTJs are too socially inept. INTPs are too lazy. ENTPs are too chaotic.

NO OFFENCE TO ANY INTJs, INTPs or ENTPs on the forum! ;)

We have our cons too - it's just that they don't annoy me.

I wouldn´t say INTP´s are lazy. We´re just too unfocused.