User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I can't seem to find where the High IQ thread was mentioned as the barometer of INTPc's disposition...

EDIT: Oh, I see now. Astroninja highlighted it and Blackmail! commented on it. And, as we speak, Blackmail! is busy trolling a new ENFPs welcome thread there right now

I can't say his criticism is wrong, but taking issue with an award/superlative thread seems a bit oversensitive. Especially since here, we had a phenomenal superlative thread that was graveyarded because a super religious INFJ zealot started saying members were products of gay monkey sex I wonder what that says about us?

I can see where you are coming from now.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

ENTP - crazy little brothers/sisters think they know it all but over emphasize their Ne without fact checking via Ti. Often don't get their humour but a few key ones leave me in stitches.

INTJ - make good pets and proof readers/fact/authority checkers/project completers. Some are totally hilarious others are wet socks most fall somewhere in between.

ENTJ - Often come off as scary and nonemphatic but when the chemistry clicks grand partners in crime. Least in touch with their feelings/feelings of others except they when they know they are pissed off. Can however have the best chemistry/abilty to teach me with me when the stars are aligned.

INTP - Four types/seasons 1) crazy 2) simpatico (either at first or after a few rounds) 3) annoying/pathetic and/or 4) brilliant. I kind of think I am usually all four in the eyes of other INTPs but usually not all at once rather at different times.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

FigerPuppet

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    INTJ - make good pets

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

I just met this ISFP who I can't stop thinking about. That's so weird because I never thought I would get along well with an SF before since they don't seem to get my sense of humor. Why! Why! Why!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I think the ENTJ stereotype is the most desireable one for me. I'ld like to develop an understanding of the corporate world ( for as an engineer I know jack about it ) and I'ld like to run my own bizness one day.

I could perfectly imagine to work with an ENTJ one day, cause on a personal level I have gotten them to know as reasonable and affable people.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp

ENTJs...fav so far. they see the big picture all too easily. on the ball when im not...get along frikkin GREAT

ENTPs...somewhat...but mostly only mature ones

INTPs...love'em

INTJ...they can rarely see what i see even though multiple times i've had bear with them and hear out their side of the story. they never completely understand the scope of what im trying to say or the multiple perspectives im coming from.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I think my favourite NT type would have to be JustHer.

I think she;s the greatest type of person ever.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

INTP's-completely contradictory, but so very capable.
    The Symbol of the King*The Absolute Does Not Exist*Kingship Will Bring Me Freedom
    5w4-4w5-1w9

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I like all healthy NT type people.
    They're all so different.

- INTJs make for good exchange of knowledge and ideas
    - INTPs make for good discussion, they often say intelligent things
    - ENTPs are the funniest people ever, they sometimes say something smart
    - ENTJs can be very cultured and awesome, if well-read there is no telling how cool one can be. Most ENTJs, though, have a tendency to not be avid readers. Too bad.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Quote Originally Posted by ez78705 View Post
    I just met this ISFP who I can't stop thinking about. That's so weird because I never thought I would get along well with an SF before since they don't seem to get my sense of humor. Why! Why! Why!
    You wanna bang on that trapdoor, that's why.