User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8sx
    Socionics
    ENTJ

Default What do ENTJs do with their lives?

I am 23 and just starting college, going part-time at a local community college. For the time being I am just trying to get my required stuff out of the way and I am majoring in Associate of Arts/Sciences, mainly because I have no clue what I want to major in at this point (I do not plan to graduate with this major). I was wondering what other ENTJs studied in school and what you all do professionally. Any advice would be appreciated and I would appreciate anyone chiming in, regardless of type.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I'm getting a Masters in a combination of actuarial science and mathematical finance. Work as a translator on the side to finance my expenditures. I have many hobbies (cycling, dancing, painting, mountain climbing, learning languages) and that's what I love the most about my life, truth to be told I don't really give a shit about careers and money
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I don't really give a shit about careers and money

Can someone check this guy's type to make sure he's really ENTJ? Just kidding FDG, I was glad to see this actually.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Well, I don't care much for career and money, either.
    I care about writing and knowledge. Having fun. Love. Friends.
    I want enough money to be comfortable and possibly live somewhere warmer, that's all.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    truth to be told I don't really give a shit about careers and money
    Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post

Can someone check this guy's type to make sure he's really ENTJ? Just kidding FDG, I was glad to see this actually.
    I don't think that's uncommon for ENTJs. I just wanna be independent enough, (financially, socially) - to be able to pursue my passions/interests. However, one of them is starting my own business in PR. But I have a lot of passions/interests. I hold a bachelors degree in Communication science, so I can pretty much niche into any field that catches my eyes. At the moment, I'm looking for ways to invade Vancouver. I probably won't go back to school to get my masters, which would have been in General Management, but in desperate times I may have to.

I do think it's pretty fun to make money, though, which is why I'm doing a lot of day-trading. But careers, no, not just for the sake of it.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    lick

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Well, I don't care much for career and money, either.
    I care about writing and knowledge. Having fun. Love. Friends.
    I want enough money to be comfortable and possibly live somewhere warmer, that's all.
    Seconded. I'd rather live in a nice place and have good company around me without any needless stress than have an excessive amount of money and be constantly stressed. Making money is fun though...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
    Seconded. I'd rather live in a nice place and have good company around me without any needless stress than have an excessive amount of money and be constantly stressed. Making money is fun though...
    Oh, it is. At least if it's not completely awful.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    entp

crossing the lists they have completely crossed off, off their main list...till they wake up and realize that life aint a list...then on, world is their oyster and they become awesome people to be around

still dont smile as often as they could

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post

Let me phrase it better: I give a shit about it insofar as it gives me enough money to pursue everything else I want to pursue in life. Basically, I like to have enough money in my bank account, so that I don't worry about it. If I were to get a lot of money, I'd like it to be from something nice, like an innovative way to do something, writing an outstanding book, winning a sporting competition, etc...
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Banned

INVEST INVEST INVEST!! BUY BUY BUY!!

only joking.