User Tag List

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Angry So...I am NOT an ESTJ???

I googled personality types out of boredom one day, took the "test" and scored ESTJ. Found this forum, and so forth with history.

I took it again some time after, and scored ENTP. Took it again a few days later, ENTP again.

The ENTP description is more me by FARRR, but should I claim that as my real type?

I think I remember being in a kind of funky mood when I took the test the first time, meaning I didn't take that test objectively. Since I did that, I must be a "Feeler" instead of a "Thinker", right?

So is my real type ENFP?

Goddammit, it should not be this hard to find my four goddamm letters!! :steam:

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

One of the most fundamental insights you could have is that despite what you do, you will always do it in a certain funky mood. Therefore all your actions to find your type are biased from the start and you will never find your type.

The good thing about that is, you'll stay healthy, cause typing yourself in a four letter code really is for people who think they are wise because they dont believe in astrology.

The bad thing is, it will bug you to death cause you want to have like everyone a type aswell and I know that feeling therefore good luck, dont get shot
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    xxxx

I've never been certain of my type and I don't see why anyone else should do differently.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    I googled personality types out of boredom one day, took the "test" and scored ESTJ. Found this forum, and so forth with history.

I took it again some time after, and scored ENTP. Took it again a few days later, ENTP again.

The ENTP description is more me by FARRR, but should I claim that as my real type?
    Yes. No problem with that.
    Those types are descriptions of extremes. Just take the one that fits you the most as a first approximation. Eventually you can add a few more.
    (I'm an ENTP in this, this and that aspect. I can relate to the INTP description for this and that aspect. I'm an ENFP in that aspect.)

I think I remember being in a kind of funky mood when I took the test the first time, meaning I didn't take that test objectively. Since I did that, I must be a "Feeler" instead of a "Thinker", right?
    Don't worry about that. Even the most extreme Ts get subjective when it's about themselves. That's one subject you almost can't get objective at.
    You read the question, you think about some examples where you did it 'this' way and you answer. But on later thought, you realize you actually prefer 'that' way...
    Just check whether you decide objectively in most cases or not.

There is more to T/F than objectivity/subjectivity, too. Do you care about what other people think of you? Are you tactful? How do you handle criticism? etc. etc. A good test takes care of these aspects, too.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    typing yourself in a four letter code really is for people who think they are wise because they dont believe in astrology
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe