• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP Personality Traits - Female ENTPs v Male ENTPs

Qre:us

I think I come off more like the guy ENTPs than the girls, online. Because, I don't come here to avoid conflict and make nice. I come here to play, shoot the (bull)shit, and call it like it is. And, I argue. :D
And, keep at it, because, well, what else is there to do? That's all we have here, written responses to each other, it's not like my arguing is taking up valuable time for us to go and get coffee together or some shit. I also don't think I just pick disagreements with any random person. It's either because I see glaring inconsistency in a thought, or that someone is thinking themselves on some kind of pedestal (which becomes a call for a challenge :devil:), or, something about their online personality, some twist in the facade, beckons me to poke at it.

Of the ENTPs here, I think I'm closest to this weirdo:
hit him me tinker, hit him me in the face!

:doh:

Except, in arguments, I'm less obscure and explain my points while he just moves on to the next (cuz if you don't get it, whateves!)

Edit: I actually identify with Jeno a lot too, when I'm not being silly. ;)

You seem more like an ENFP to me.

+1

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
she likes me

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
fight fight fight!

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You're such a light weight bloke... real men would be throwing buckets of mud ;)

Look down, plus i don't believe in the texan definition of manly. Us french people only fight in pools of prada bags and baby oil.. i might have added that last one for various reasons i'm not at liberty to explain

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Look down, plus i don't believe in the texan definition of manly. Us french people only fight in pools of prada bags and baby oil.. i might have added that last one for various reasons i'm not at liberty to explain

yea, us Scots tend to fight by haggis hurling ;)

Gardyloo

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
What do you call an albino bear?

Polar bear!

They're rare, and precious, in a combly way (i think i got that word wrong, corrections anybody?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Did you notice how it suddently all became about me, good work team!

Qre:us

They're rare, and precious, in a combly way (i think i got that word wrong, corrections anybody?

comely, becoming, way....

Rarity doesn't make them precious, silly. Look at all the disorders rising out of mutations.

img_blog_do_not_feed_bears.jpg

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP

LOL

At risk of derailing the thread more than we have done, I went out on a date yesterday with what I thought was an ENFP, who turned out to be an ESTP.... I feel my cup is half empty, for the first time ever I thought he has too much P-ness for a real relationship....

Rarrr

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:laugh:

shit, I'm mostly irish, does this mean that I should fight while drinking?

BlahBlahNounBlah pretty much listed the ladies I most identify with on the site... maybe we're all in the same age range or have similar functions or something, I'm not sure... :thinking:

The differences are interesting though

Now, carry on with your fighting :devil:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
:laugh:

shit, I'm mostly irish, does this mean that I should fight while drinking?

BlahBlahNounBlah pretty much listed the ladies I most identify with on the site... maybe we're all in the same age range or have similar functions or something, I'm not sure... :thinking:

The differences are interesting though

Now, carry on with your fighting :devil:

I think it's more drink while fighting.. and then telling tall tales about it.....

I was engaged to an Irishman once