User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    As for the female ENTPs, the only difference I see is that many engage in more in-depth conversations about relational issues than the male ENTPs here do. Also, the male ENTPs troll more while the female ENTPs don't really troll at all.
    An enfp once made herself a new username and started to probe me for more in-depth information on vent. How mafia is that + I feel humiliated !!
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Dont say that, time is a fierce enemy
    It's defiantely the other way round, when you catch me up

MBTI
    ENTP

An enfp once made herself a new username and started to probe me for more in-depth information on vent. How mafia is that + I feel humiliated !!

So how was your manhood restored?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Maybe? I don't know...I've been seen as male pretty often here, even despite the relatively girly username.

As for the female ENTPs, the only difference I see is that many engage in more in-depth conversations about relational issues than the male ENTPs here do. Also, the male ENTPs troll more while the female ENTPs don't really troll at all.

Otherwise, I can't detect any difference in style between the genders. And I wouldn't even say that the females are nicer (see the "pretentious Fi" exchange that's hanging out in the graveyard if you want proof.)
    We don't troll, we just introduce one extra degree of complexity in communication.
    Actually there's this theory about how we wouldn't be able to have meaningful communication with a god like intelligence. but I disgress
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    So how was your manhood restored?
    I signed up as Guinea_Pig_XxX and kept sending her pictures all night like that one:

She tho eventually converted to intp and called all entps facile, cause they dont want to share their in-depth emotions with all mankind on the internet.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

I signed up as Guinea_Pig_XxX and kept sending her pictures all night like that one:

She tho eventually converted to intp and called all entps facile, cause they dont want to share their in-depth emotions with all mankind on the internet.
    Oh we have missed you

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I don't get it- I have a lot more common with the other ladies of my type than I have in common with the guys (who I occasionally think are being impractical and want to give a whop over the head... )

I really wouldn't think that there would be so much of a gender difference within a personality type, but the more posts by other ENTPs I read, the more of a difference it seems to be- if I read all of the posts by the guys I'd start to suspect my ENTPness, but then I read posts by the girls (especially a couple of them...) and then I think "wow... yeah... these people have A LOT in common personality-wise with me!"

It just seems like ENTP females and ENTP males are almost different and distinct types somehow!

anyone else notice this?
    I don't know about online, but I'm not sure I've even known any females in RL that I knew for certain were ENTP. On the other hand there are plenty of male ENTP's that I can identify a mile off.

I'm not sure if this is how females see it, but I usually do not say what I am thinking to the average person while some of the more overt ENTP's do. This is why I can identify these male ENTP's so easily. Instead I try to see if I am around people who can handle my thought process, and then I open up more and let them have more of a taste of what it's like to be inside my head.

Of course when I was younger I tended to say whatever I was thinking, so most people thought I was really weird. Now I try not to overpower them so much until I can see if they can handle it.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I'd say the main difference between male and female ENTPs has more to do with how each is treated by society and how such treatment molds their personalities rather than biologically-induced cognitive differences. The noticeable differences have nothing to do with sex and everything to do with gender.

To further elaborate on the ENTP/gender relationship, I think ENTP personality just gives way to females appearing more "masculine" (and whaddayaknow? this just so happens to be an arbitrary term defined by societal stereotyping). My friends actually say that I have a mental penis, and I've been mistaken for a man in several physically anonymous situations (this forum included).

I find this really interesting, as male ENTPs don't really come off as particularly masculine, so why should female ENTPs come off as masculine? It seems like female ESTPs would be the more masculine ones (due to the aggression and abrasive bluntness), but the female ESTPs that I know are actually pretty feminine.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

IRL ENTP females seem like ENFPs, until you start asking about their motivations.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    IRL ENTP females seem like ENFPs, until you start asking about their motivations.
    Hm...Idk about this. Are you sure this isn't a personal bias simply because you subconsciously correlate females with emotional/F-types?