MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    What are the questions?
    Are there any observable, consistent differences based on type when it comes to gender?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Are there any observable, consistent differences based on type when it comes to gender?
    OK it's not gender by MBTI cos I don't have the data cut...

Not by type.... Women are more E type - just chattier etc Not really seperate. Each Dicotomy had 5 scales... which we used more of them

Men are more fixed on the future possibilities (women are interested in the now)

Women value more imagination

Men like more action adventure TV, Women like more heriosim and fantasy

Men are more firm than gentile (and vice versa)... actually the difference of men being more firm was only small, but huge for women

Men are more logical, women look for common ground

Men more logical, Women more sentimental

Men more cool headed, women more warm hearted

women like solid arrangment, men like open ended arrangements

Male 40% T's v's 53% F's
    Female 21% T v's F's 76%

Not sure if this helps you

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Qre is the only female entp that seems more like some of the manly entps, as far as I've seen anyway. Seeing as 'she' is so flexible with the listing of 'her' type, I wouldn't be surprised if 'she' was also flexible with the listing of 'her' gender

I'm a gentle entp for the most part... and male too. We could easily just take a whole heap of entps from this thread, chuck them in a random newbies thread with no avatars/clues that give away their gender, and see if they can pick out which entps are the dickiest.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    OK it's not gender by MBTI cos I don't have the data cut...

Not by type.... Women are more E type - just chattier etc Not really seperate. Each Dicotomy had 5 scales... which we used more of them

Men are more fixed on the future possibilities (women are interested in the now)

Women value more imagination

Men like more action adventure TV, Women like more heriosim and fantasy

Men are more firm than gentile (and vice versa)... actually the difference of men being more firm was only small, but huge for women

Men are more logical, women look for common ground

Men more logical, Women more sentimental

Men more cool headed, women more warm hearted

women like solid arrangment, men like open ended arrangements

Male 40% T's v's 53% F's
    Female 21% T v's F's 76%

Not sure if this helps you
    Thanks for the effort. Although I'm not sure if I buy it. It reminds me of how when people talk about "women" they are talking about an EXFJ, and when people talk about "men" they are talking about an ISTP.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP

Thanks for the effort. Although I'm not sure if I buy it. It reminds me of how when people talk about "women" they are talking about an EXFJ, and when people talk about "men" they are talking about an ISTP.
    it's a rep sample. c.500 of each...

It is a bit streio typical, however there are loads of scales that had no gender skew.... I just listed the ones with a significant skew... hence its the glaringly obvious ones.

One thing could be the ease of accessibility of the opposing judging functions, given environmental conditioning and expectations, and age.

I.e., female Ts may have an easier time harnessing their F function than male Ts.

And, male Fs may have an easier time harnessing their T function than female Fs.

Not all cases, but, as a general trend.

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Qre is the only female entp that seems more like some of the manly entps, as far as I've seen anyway. Seeing as 'she' is so flexible with the listing of 'her' type, I wouldn't be surprised if 'she' was also flexible with the listing of 'her' gender
    Actually, if people get my gender wrong, I have equal probability of playing along with them, as I do of correcting them, depending on my mood.

As for Type, I'm more likely to play along with them than correct them, but that's cuz of my views on MBTI.

I'm a gentle entp for the most part... and male too.
    I think it's the 7w6 vs. 7w8 ENTP difference, in you (you being the former).

We could easily just take a whole heap of entps from this thread, chuck them in a random newbies thread with no avatars/clues that give away their gender, and see if they can pick out which entps are the dickiest.
    Cock-fight! And, given our competitive streak.....rwar.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    If you can live with small sample sizes I can look at the gender skewed questions an see if it stacks up for NF or NT as a whole..... that way the sample isn't so small it's rubbish...
    You can increase the sample size by including SPs and SJs, too.

V

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    One thing could be the ease of accessibility of the opposing judging functions, given environmental conditioning and expectations, and age.

I.e., female Ts may have an easier time harnessing their F function than male Ts.

And, male Fs may have an easier time harnessing their T function than female Fs.

Not all cases, but, as a general trend.

If you can live with small sample sizes I can look at the gender skewed questions an see if it stacks up for NF or NT as a whole..... that way the sample isn't so small it's rubbish...

MBTI
    ENTP

Men are more fixed on the future possibilities (no SIGN difference between NF and NTs)

Women are interested in the now =57% of NF agreed (sig different to NT's @ 39%)

MBTI
    ENTP

N were significantly more likely to deal with ideas (no sig dif between T and F) but T is fairly small sample
    Imagination also rated sig higher for N types (not enough dif between T&F)

more action adventure TV (not enough diffrence)

more heriosim and fantasy sig NF (22%) to NT (3%)

Let me know if this is useful rather than me picking through....

MBTI
    INtj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I think if these statements are regarding gender difference, they're not related to type.

You don't often see an INTP(ness)-less thread (and to keep it that way, just leave this post out...).

I also agree on the marked difference between ENTP m's and f's (Maybe women are more naturally in tune with the feeling function, regardless of type?).
    INtj | 9w1