User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

we DO love talking about ourselves!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    So when Fe starts to grow in, perhaps it is done without every imposing a sense that she should really conform? You guys get very sweet and caring, but never feel limited or oppressed?
    If I ever feel like someone or some system/thing is trying to oppress me, there's this claustrophobic need to just break through that wall, and hard, and with impact that shakes them to such a degree, that the same person, system will never think/dare to try to oppress me again. Nothing gets to me faster than feeling like I'm being controlled and/or manipulated...it is the fastest and surefire way to see a reaction out of me. And, I will try my damnest to give them their 'just desserts'; it's not enough for me to just stop the oppression inflicted on me, they need to pay, cuz I get this sense of 'You've invited me to hunt for your blood'. It's pure controlled rage boiling inside of me.

I could very well be limited by some insidious, indoctrinated oppression that I may not be aware of, but, if I feel even a hint of oppression, if I acknowledge it, I cannot not do something about it. I would drive myself mad, livid mad, if I chose the path of inaction.

And, so, if/when I fail to make them pay, they're probably the disappointments that stay with me, irk me, for a long, long time. It upsets my inner-peace, such kind of failure on my part.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ILE

i havent read all of the responses but my opinion is that people's personalities are a combo of nature and nurture. for the most part, girls are socialized differently than boys but of course it depends on the culture and subculture. for instance although i'm american, my west indian subculture appreciates strong sassy women, so me shooting from the hip wasn't really an issue until i went away to college.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    teslashock, Qre:us, onemoretime.... you ENTPs are never allowed to argue like this on the forums again. There's no reason to put a thread, or yourselves, through this.
    I'm starting to not be interesting in the ENTP girl I know for that kind of thing. If she expects me to keep up in this kind of debate... holy BALLS, I wont be able to keep up.

But either way, I'll go for it.

But first: How do you approach a female ENTP who tends to slap people with her 'mental penis that is logical consistency'? Especially if you cant quite keep up with it? Give her a compliment every time you get slapped?

( I asked this in another thread, I'm fishing as you can see )

EDIT: She has a good enough Fe to not be a complete Logic Machine.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    If I ever feel like someone or some system/thing is trying to oppress me, there's this claustrophobic need to just break through that wall, and hard, and with impact that shakes them to such a degree, that the same person, system will never think/dare to try to oppress me again. Nothing gets to me faster than feeling like I'm being controlled and/or manipulated...it is the fastest and surefire way to see a reaction out of me. And, I will try my damnest to give them their 'just desserts'; it's not enough for me to just stop the oppression inflicted on me, they need to pay, cuz I get this sense of 'You've invited me to hunt for your blood'. It's pure controlled rage boiling inside of me.

I could very well be limited by some insidious, indoctrinated oppression that I may not be aware of, but, if I feel even a hint of oppression, if I acknowledge it, I cannot not do something about it. I would drive myself mad, livid mad, if I chose the path of inaction.

And, so, if/when I fail to make them pay, they're probably the disappointments that stay with me, irk me, for a long, long time. It upsets my inner-peace, such kind of failure on my part.
    I feel oppressed just thinking about this. Grrrrrrrrr.
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

You've hit the nail right on the head. I always, always test out as a "T", but in face-to-face situations, and even online, I conciously try to "maneuver" myself to appear polite and "nice". I refuse to suppress WHAT I want to say, but I force myself to soften it up. Why? Because if people are not threatened/insulted by you, they (usually) like you. And if people like you, you can get more of what you want and you get away with more. And if you get away with more, you can DO what you want. You can then SAY what you want - as long as you soften it back up. And the cycle continues, so forth. I know how people work. It's how I can show up late to work, take long lunches, and STILL have my employers like me (I do not say boss, NOBODY is my "boss"). It's how I can skip half my classes, miss tests, and STILL get my professors to increase my grade and make exceptions for me.
    It's how I get out of traffic tickets, etc.

The thing is, in most cases, men are in positions of such power. It's not fair, it's just life. As a female, to appear sweet and vulnerable in the right situations, is an additional advantage.

It would be off-putting for a man to act sweetly to his male boss. His male boss would expect a different attitude and probably would get the wrong idea, and be disgusted and angered.

Therefore, women are conditioned to realize that an artificial "F" will help them in daily life. "F" stands for FAKE. "T" stands for TRUE.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

If you say you suppress what you want to say, you create by saying that an image of you of a person that's full of hate and just plays along.

I belive you meant readers to perceive a different idea of you. You have to watch your words more closely, as they are the most basic reflection of your feelings and I wouldnt believe your feelings are that dumb as described.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Default Female ENTPs v Male ENTP

We could always overpower and lock up all the girl entp in a closet.
    So I say we win either way
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    You sure?
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    It's just unwise, unless you know they'll escape and wanted to start a rivalry rather than a relationship.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.