Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Default Uber's OKCupid resume...

Okay, I've created another blog reserved for my OKCupid resume. I just want to use this thread for constructive criticism. How does it look? What can I do to make it better? Discuss:

I am basically a shy loner with limited friends and otherwise restricted connections to the outer world, but now, I am ready to come out of my shell. I am not one who is privileged. I am not perfect. Like anyone, I have issues, too.

I hold no respect for political correctness, and therefore, I hold no respect for anal-retentive liberals. Likewise, I hold no respect for moral correctness -- which means I hate religious conservatives just as much. On a good day, I'm an open-minded libertarian (unofficially).

I enjoy the presence of creative, thoughtful, and intelligent people, and am willing to share a social, romantic, or even sexual life with such folk. But simply being a counter-culture buffoon does not make you any of the three qualities described above.

I am an ultra movie nerd, an ultra video game nerd, and recently, I have become more of an indie music nerd. I follow these pursuits enthusiastically.

I also have a fascination with roller coasters. I do not just like to ride them, I feel they are among the most beautiful creations in the world. They are works of art.

I have a taste for the bizarre. No idea is too ridiculous to entertain. I am a visionary. Practical ideas are overrated.

My nature is very misanthropic and cynical. I cannot stand seeing other people who are happy, because chances are, they probably don't deserve it.

If you wish to contact me, please be thoughtful and sincere. I reserve little pleasure, time, and/or energy for pursuing meaningless, frivolous endeavors.

Looks great. Then again, judging from my own personal lack of social awareness, I am perhaps not the one to ask.
    "The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's must be beautiful; the ideas like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics..." - G.H. Hardy

"Another roof, another proof." - Paul Erdős

INTJ (I = 100, N = 100, T = 88, J = 43)
    Solitary/Idiosyncratic, 5w6 sp/sx
    RL(x)EI (RlxE|I|)- Inquisitive Dominant
    Reserved Idealist
    ILI-Ni/INTp

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Mein Fuehrer, I can walk!

MBTI
    INFP

If you add "I am not a serial killer" at the very end it would probably add a much-needed touch of humour to the whole thing. There are other tips I could offer, but those probably reflect my own views as an INFP, and thus have little place on an INTJ's okcupid resume.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I am basically a shy loner with limited friends and otherwise restricted connections to the outer world, but now, I am ready to come out of my shell. I am not one who is privileged. I am not perfect. Like anyone, I have issues, too.

I hold no respect for political correctness, and therefore, I hold no respect for anal-retentive liberals. Likewise, I hold no respect for moral correctness -- which means I hate religious conservatives just as much. On a good day, I'm an open-minded libertarian (unofficially).

I enjoy the presence of creative, thoughtful, and intelligent people, and am willing to share a social, romantic, or even sexual life with such folk. But simply being a counter-culture buffoon does not make you any of the three qualities described above.
    I am an ultra movie nerd, an ultra video game nerd, and recently, I have become more of an indie music nerd. I follow these pursuits enthusiastically.

I also have a fascination with roller coasters. I do not just like to ride them, I feel they are among the most beautiful creations in the world. They are works of art.

I have a taste for the bizarre. No idea is too ridiculous to entertain. I am a visionary. Practical ideas are overrated.

My nature is very misanthropic and cynical. I cannot stand seeing other people who are happy, because chances are, they probably don't deserve it.

If you wish to contact me, please be thoughtful and sincere. I reserve little pleasure, time, and/or energy for pursuing meaningless, frivolous endeavors.

Oh, and I am not a serial killer, because I think I read somewhere that it isn't very nice to kill people.
    Better?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

You have "loner" in the first sentence.

This word has negative vibes; I won't read past this word to give the rest of what you have to say a chance, I would go on to the next person's description.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Try just rearranging the order of what you're saying:
    ------------

*Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ

I wouldn't go with, "I cannot stand seeing other people who are happy" either.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I am basically a shy, reserved, and misunderstood genius with limited friends and otherwise restricted connections to the outer world, but now, I am ready to come out of my shell. I am not one who is privileged. I am not perfect. Like anyone, I have issues, too.

Oh, and I am not a serial killer, because I think I read somewhere that it isn't very nice to kill people.
    Is this better?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I wouldn't go with, "I cannot stand seeing other people who are happy" either.
    x2.

You're too honest, Uber. THe ratio of positive things to negative things project the image of the cold, distant INTJ.

Tone down the volume of negative straight talk. You can get the realistic honesty in there without the volume of negative straight talk.

I wouldn't contact you based off this description. You need more recognizable humour (perhaps voice your distain for emoticons, but say you're using them for more effective communication? Voice how you very much value honesty?)

You can make more jokes about your inner core being cuddly.

Be sarcastic so you're true to nature, but show your more vulnerable side that desires human contact and relationships. Girls aren't going to contact you with this. Or, not the types of girls who desire what you actually desire.
    C.S. Lewis