First 12345 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I am basically a shy, reserved, and misunderstood genius, [edit], but now, I am ready to come out of my shell. I am not one who is privileged. I am not perfect. Like anyone, I have issues, too.

I hold no respect for political correctness, and therefore, I hold no respect for anal-retentive liberals. Likewise, I hold no respect for moral correctness -- which means I hate religious conservatives just as much. On a good day, I'm an open-minded libertarian (unofficially). I normally steer away from politics, because I feel it is the adult form of irrational childhood bickering.

I enjoy the presence of creative, thoughtful, and intelligent people, and am willing to share a social, romantic, or even sexual life with such folk. But simply being a counter-culture buffoon does not make you any of the three qualities described above.

I am an ultra movie nerd, an ultra video game nerd, and recently, I have become more of an indie music nerd. I follow these pursuits enthusiastically.

I also have a fascination with roller coasters. I do not just like to ride them, I feel they are among the most beautiful creations in the world. They are works of art.

I have a taste for the bizarre. No idea is too ridiculous to entertain. I am a visionary. Practical ideas are overrated.

A sense of humor is strongly important. I can handle any joke, racist, sexist, dirty, or otherwise. But I have a special affinity for gallows humor. I enjoy a dark sense of humor. I am also very sarcastic, and sarcasm also turns me on.

I am strongly loyal and responsible towards that which and those of whom I care about. So if you are on my good side, you will not have to worry about betrayal. Likewise, in exchange for my loyalty, I must have your trust and respect.

If you wish to contact me, please be thoughtful and sincere. I reserve little pleasure, time, and/or energy for pursuing meaningless, frivolous endeavors.

Oh, and I am not a serial killer, because I think I read somewhere that it isn't very nice to kill people.
    Added a paragraph, took out some of the first paragraph.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Umm, let me clarify that. INTJ men possess many traits especially attractive to a large number of women. INTJ women possess many traits especially attractive to a significantly smaller number of men. Not meaning to say that INTJ women have less going for them than INTJ men. Just that they're less appreciated by the bulk of men. Not me, of course. ;)
    i just assumed that's what you meant given that we're talking in the context of dating sites. no offense taken by me, at least.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ

Haha, that's funny – good entertainment. In a sense you remind me of myself. Many people write in their profiles how they hate writing profiles, I think you highly enjoy writing about yourself though. I like writing about me … :P Not always at first, but when the flow becomes good, it is awesome to explore my essence.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I wouldn't go with, "I cannot stand seeing other people who are happy" either.
    Agreed. After all, you're trying to MEET people. Saying you're cynical is fine, but misanthropic? Even if you are, it's not something you want to broadcast, at least not right away. Play up what's good about you first and no, that doesn't have to be saccharine. Just your finer points -- like your hobbies and your intelligence and your humor.

Misunderstood genius is a good touch, too.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Mein Fuehrer, I can walk!
    It would not be difficult, Mein Fuhrer. Nuclear reactors could... I'm sorry, Mr. President... nuclear reactors could provide power almost indefinitely.

Mein Fuhrer, I have a plan!

10 females for each male.
    "The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's must be beautiful; the ideas like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics..." - G.H. Hardy

"Another roof, another proof." - Paul Erdős

INTJ (I = 100, N = 100, T = 88, J = 43)
    Solitary/Idiosyncratic, 5w6 sp/sx
    RL(x)EI (RlxE|I|)- Inquisitive Dominant
    Reserved Idealist
    ILI-Ni/INTp

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Why the fuck is the highest match I can get 73 percent? I answered only about 800 questions on that Make Matches Easier thing...

In the online environment, is a 70-ish percentage statistically high? PT, where are you?

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Why the fuck is the highest match I can get 73 percent? I answered only about 800 questions on that Make Matches Easier thing...

In the online environment, is a 70-ish percentage statistically high? PT, where are you?
    Stop looking for PT to hold your hand and take it like man!!!

Uh, I would suggest you take out the last part about being a serial killer. Unless you like girls who own knives and are into kinky sex.

I second that question -- exactly who are you trying to attract? Do you have a picture in your mind about what the person looks like, what spending time with them would be like, the kinds of places you would go to hang out, etc? That helps a lot to know your audience and tailor it to them.

There's a fine line between 'being honest' and 'attracting people'. And between 'presentation' and 'content'.

If you really are rough around the edges, and prone to saying 'incendiary things' to get reactions from people IRL, it's important to show that in your profile -- especially when attracting girls, b/c girls typically have a much lower threshold for that. You want to attract girls who will like you, right?

If you really have a strong character or strong views or a strong sense of humor, or basically anything most people would find 'noteworthy' or possibly offensive, don't water it down too much in your profile or else your doing yourself and respondents a disservice. And you can't attract people who like your "quirks" unless you advertise them clearly and loudly.

It's like photography and getting your 'best side' with the best lighting and camera possible and no editing. Basically, you want to get the best picture of your face possible, but it's still your face.

Having said all that, I think your profile looks really good and comes off very honest and sincere, if I did not read your posts in the forum. People's suggestions really helped you smooth out the rough edges in your presentation. I actually think your profile is a little watered down content-wise. And it would help to add a sentence about who you want to meet. Perhaps adding, "Are you the kind of girl who sometimes says things and everyone tells you, "OMG, I can't believe you just said that?" Do people say your humor is 'off'? Because if so, you may very well be my dream girl!"

But I don't know you in IRL so if you think your profile is accurate as is, more power to you.

Good luck!

I am almost afeared for what kind of girl you will end coupling with...

So let us know how it turns out!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Stop looking for PT to hold your hand and take it like man!!!

Don't you know 'real women' want 'real men'??

Uh, I would suggest you take out the last part about being a serial killer. Unless you like girls who own knives and are into kinky sex.

I second that question -- exactly who are you trying to attract? Do you have a picture in your mind about what the person looks like, what spending time with them would be like, the kinds of places you would go to hang out, etc? That helps a lot to know your audience and tailor it to them.
    I was looking for PT for relevant statistics. He's on the top of that stuff. But in the romance world, he's already going to Hell...

As for the kinds of people I'm attracted to, take a look at the majority of the girls on my MySpace list. They're either taken or far away.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

More updates:

I am basically a shy, reserved, and misunderstood genius, but now, I am ready to come out of my shell. I am not one who is privileged, but who has the time to pursue the frivolity of material wealth? I am not perfect. Like anyone, I have issues, too.

I hold no respect for political correctness, and therefore, I hold no respect for anal-retentive liberals. Likewise, I hold no respect for moral correctness -- which means I hate religious conservatives just as much.

Atheism is wrong. Religion is wrong. Humanism is wrong. Science is wrong. They are all the same thing to me. The truth is everything is relative and there is no way to prove anything. I invent my own beliefs, and they make just as little sense as anything else.

I enjoy the presence of creative, thoughtful, and intelligent people, and am willing to share a social, romantic, or even intimate life with such folk. But simply being a counter-culture buffoon does not make you any of the three qualities described above.

I am an ultra movie nerd, an ultra video game nerd, and recently, I have become more of a music nerd. specifically ambient and black metal. I follow these pursuits enthusiastically.

I also have a fascination with roller coasters. I do not just like to ride them, I feel they are among the most beautiful creations in the world. They are works of art.

I do not express myself with attire. That's what ideas are for.

I have a taste for that which is bizarre. No idea is too ridiculous to entertain. I am a visionary. Practical ideas are overrated.

A sense of humor is strongly important. I can handle any joke, racist, sexist, dirty, or otherwise. But I have a special affinity for gallows humor. I enjoy a dark sense of humor. I am also very sarcastic, and sarcasm also turns me on.

I am strongly loyal and responsible towards that which and those of whom I care about. So if you are on my good side, you will not have to worry about betrayal. Likewise, in exchange for my loyalty, I must have your trust and respect.

If you wish to contact me, please be thoughtful and sincere. I reserve little pleasure, time, and/or energy for pursuing meaningless, frivolous endeavors.

Pseudointellectuals, pretentious "high-cultured" snobs, and otherwise all-around imbeciles do not make it in my book of life. The world is littered with enough idiots, most of whom are either stupid enough to think they are smart, and others whom are stupid enough to pretend they are smart. I have no wish to shepherd myself into an eternal flock of idiocy.

If you have read and agreed to my above statements, my AIM is daseivonsatan@aim.com and my Yahoo! IM is dltdvd1@yahoo.com. Feel free to add, but please do the kind service of letting me know who you are.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

" I do not express myself with attire. That's what ideas are for."

A quotable if I ever read one. Hilarious!