User Tag List

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default ENTJ's: Do you get bogged down?

Do you get bogged down by "S" type activities and "S" type conversation?

All the ENTJ's I've known have seemed very capable of handling the S details of life very well. If they do bog you down, in what ways does it affect you?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Socionics
    ENTj

I take "S" type conversations and try to turn them into "N" type conversations. If all fails, I still persevere.
    Feel free to dispute my type.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

S kind of stuff is often the most exhilarating part of my day.. apart from cleaning and running on errands and such

I can take S conversations, but I often need to see a future of where it's going. Sometimes it's because I've already established the S topic as important for my goals. Often I fill in the N side of the conversation in my head, even if the other person wouldn't like to speak anything of the like, and I enjoy the conversation. If there's random association of various things S, it touches my Ne and I will probably enjoy it, as well.

I want to get out of pointless conversations fast. They can be N or S, though the people from who I have walked away for those reasons have most often been S. Examples are talking about guitars because guitars are guitars, or talking about furniture for much the same reason - just that they're not guitars, but they are furniture. Of course there's the occasional twisted N-like conversation as well.

I've avoided some simple S tasks last month, because I didn't like the physical aspect of it. I've hated going out when I haven't needed to, as it's been freezing, and I've had to wear too many damned layers of clothes. It can be quite uncomfortable..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I get way bogged down.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Evguenia View Post
    I take "S" type conversations and try to turn them into "N" type conversations. If all fails, I still persevere.
    This one.

I have actually found most N on N conversations go to crazy town rather quickly......Love me the S'.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    This one.

I have actually found most N on N conversations go to crazy town rather quickly......Love me the S'.
    And I love me some crazy town!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    lick

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    S kind of stuff is often the most exhilarating part of my day.. apart from cleaning and running on errands and such

I can take S conversations, but I often need to see a future of where it's going. Sometimes it's because I've already established the S topic as important for my goals. Often I fill in the N side of the conversation in my head, even if the other person wouldn't like to speak anything of the like, and I enjoy the conversation. If there's random association of various things S, it touches my Ne and I will probably enjoy it, as well.

I want to get out of pointless conversations fast. They can be N or S, though the people from who I have walked away for those reasons have most often been S. Examples are talking about guitars because guitars are guitars, or talking about furniture for much the same reason - just that they're not guitars, but they are furniture. Of course there's the occasional twisted N-like conversation as well.

I've avoided some simple S tasks last month, because I didn't like the physical aspect of it. I've hated going out when I haven't needed to, as it's been freezing, and I've had to wear too many damned layers of clothes. It can be quite uncomfortable..
    Yeah I definitely feel the same way. I usually don't get too bogged down by 'S' type activities because I view them as a very necessary part of becoming successful.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8sx
    Socionics
    ENTJ

I'm with Santtu, though it's a skill I've only been learning recently. I've been having to learn how to appreciate S types for their Sness, and stop avoiding them for it.