• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ's: Do you get bogged down?

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Do you get bogged down by "S" type activities and "S" type conversation?

All the ENTJ's I've known have seemed very capable of handling the S details of life very well. If they do bog you down, in what ways does it affect you?

Evguenia

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
1w2
I take "S" type conversations and try to turn them into "N" type conversations. If all fails, I still persevere.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
S kind of stuff is often the most exhilarating part of my day.. apart from cleaning and running on errands and such :D

I can take S conversations, but I often need to see a future of where it's going. Sometimes it's because I've already established the S topic as important for my goals. Often I fill in the N side of the conversation in my head, even if the other person wouldn't like to speak anything of the like, and I enjoy the conversation. If there's random association of various things S, it touches my Ne and I will probably enjoy it, as well.

I want to get out of pointless conversations fast. They can be N or S, though the people from who I have walked away for those reasons have most often been S. Examples are talking about guitars because guitars are guitars, or talking about furniture for much the same reason - just that they're not guitars, but they are furniture. Of course there's the occasional twisted N-like conversation as well.

I've avoided some simple S tasks last month, because I didn't like the physical aspect of it. I've hated going out when I haven't needed to, as it's been freezing, and I've had to wear too many damned layers of clothes. It can be quite uncomfortable..

T

ThatGirl

I take "S" type conversations and try to turn them into "N" type conversations. If all fails, I still persevere.

This one.

I have actually found most N on N conversations go to crazy town rather quickly......Love me the S'.

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This one.

I have actually found most N on N conversations go to crazy town rather quickly......Love me the S'.

And I love me some crazy town!

Silencio

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
S kind of stuff is often the most exhilarating part of my day.. apart from cleaning and running on errands and such :D

I can take S conversations, but I often need to see a future of where it's going. Sometimes it's because I've already established the S topic as important for my goals. Often I fill in the N side of the conversation in my head, even if the other person wouldn't like to speak anything of the like, and I enjoy the conversation. If there's random association of various things S, it touches my Ne and I will probably enjoy it, as well.

I want to get out of pointless conversations fast. They can be N or S, though the people from who I have walked away for those reasons have most often been S. Examples are talking about guitars because guitars are guitars, or talking about furniture for much the same reason - just that they're not guitars, but they are furniture. Of course there's the occasional twisted N-like conversation as well.

I've avoided some simple S tasks last month, because I didn't like the physical aspect of it. I've hated going out when I haven't needed to, as it's been freezing, and I've had to wear too many damned layers of clothes. It can be quite uncomfortable..

Yeah I definitely feel the same way. I usually don't get too bogged down by 'S' type activities because I view them as a very necessary part of becoming successful.

corey_vann

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8sx
I'm with Santtu, though it's a skill I've only been learning recently. I've been having to learn how to appreciate S types for their Sness, and stop avoiding them for it.