• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Turn Ons

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
a bitch to me in this case, is a girl with a bit of a playful and sassy attitude. guys like to be challenged a bit if theres no real harm and it if doesnt take away their "manhood"

That's not a bitch. That's an attention whore.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Can we sum up the bitch argument? Be challenging? Is that what you two have decided?

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
That's not a bitch. That's an attention whore.

that is not an attention whore. an attention whore is someone whos clingy and whines when shes not getting attention.

i dont even want to start discussing these terms with you. go to urban dictionary if you need help sorting out definitions

Qre:us

- show him a completely novel world that's a bit zany
- pick up on the little things he does, as he speaks less, does a whole lot more, and be original in your response to show that you 'got it' (by catering to his particulars, that are unique to him...like remember something he mentioned offhand he really liked)
- don't back away from going toe-to-toe in your views, and listen openly to his
- appreciate the oddball sarcasm and throw a few back
- you may not know it, but once he, in his mind, has gotten signs that you guys can have serious potential....he's off dreaming ("planning") of how you guys will be down the road, years later.....if he lets some of these visions slip, almost casually (to test how it's received), don't shy away from it, if you're ready and willing to go there. If he sees you retreating, he'll be once bitten, twice shy
- be spontaneous, adventurous...he's secretly wanting you to drag him out of his shell a bit

MBTI Type
INTJ
- don't back away from going toe-to-toe in your views, and listen openly to his
- appreciate the oddball sarcasm and throw a few back
- you may not know it, but once he, in his mind, has gotten signs that you guys can have serious potential....he's off dreaming ("planning") of how you guys will be down the road, years later.....if he lets some of these visions slip, almost casually (to test how it's received), don't shy away from it, if you're ready and willing to go there. If he sees you retreating, he'll be once bitten, twice shy

YES.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
I don't really have any turn-ons except large hands which is kind of on the fetish side. Things that I like to see in a guy (I guess reverse it and this is all based on my own personal interests).

-good taste in music which translate to... listens to the same music as me
-accepts me for the hermit that I am
-doesn't force their values on me
-doesn't expect me to act like the stereotypical gender roles that are assigned to women (cooking, shopaholics, superficial)
-someone who is causal when it comes to appearance, messy hair is hot +1; I really hate metrosexuals, no offense to anyone. Anyone who spends more than 30 minutes on their appearance is too shallow for me. I don't expect someone to be matchy matchy either.
-must be willing to talk about music, history, and religion. Although I'm a science major, I'm not all that interested in science. I do love the history of cultures/religion though. Big plus if you can keep up with me
-macho enough to not be too macho, ya' follow?
-cultured
-open minded
-understands sarcasm
-isn't clingy/doesn't expect me to be clingy
-doesn't start meaningless small talk. I really hate small talk, it irritates me. If you have nothing meaningful to say then don't say it at all.
-don't by cocky... no showing off. Gross.
-BE COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ
A Fi dom is theoretically in a very good position to appeal to an INTJ, who has tertiary Fi and is therefore childlike and innocent in exactly the function that most defines your identity.

I recommend not being anything other than yourself.

Qre:us

A Fi dom is theoretically in a very good position to appeal to an INTJ, who has tertiary Fi and is therefore childlike and innocent in exactly the function that most defines your identity.

I like this advice.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

As soon as we care about something outside ourselves we cease to be ourselves.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
As soon as we care about something outside ourselves we cease to be ourselves.

This thread is called "INTJ turn ons" not "ENTPs talk to themselves."

D

Dali

Do INTJs prefer to be the pursuer or the pursued? I'd like to hear from INTJs themselves or SOs to INTJs. Just curious.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Do INTJs prefer to be the pursuer or the pursued? I'd like to hear from INTJs themselves or SOs to INTJs. Just curious.

I prefer to be pursued. When I am the pursuer I am never fully convinced that the other person's feelings are true. I always suspect that it's like an innocent man who confesses to a crime under intense interrogation. I realize this is a very bad thing.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7

Both. But mostly pursued. I mean, I am a woman.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Lure an INTJ.... not such a good idea. He'll skeddadle when he works out you've been working things out. Direct is better. As in:

"So... dude... like... what are your turn ons?"

Throw in a bright eyed, bushy tailed blush but don't back down from the question and you're probably on your way.

Nothing good can come from this.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Be yourself. And by that, I mean, show him your serious sensitive side, then switch to naughty little minx who can whoop his ass and will, to innocent and sweet. Make him curious, show him glimpses of what's inside. And give him time to figure out that he wants to know this stuff. Regularly remind him that you're there and you want his attention, then leave mulling things over. Be approachable.

Give his brain a break from organizing and conquering the world and show him yours, where he doesn't have to do anything but enjoy your antics.