• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Turn Ons

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Since the only thing preventing me from being an INTJ is 35% F, I thought I'd contribute a little something here as this thread has inspired me, and I hope that you can glean some insight into the desires and proclivities of the mind of an INXJ.

The first time I was turned on was on June 12, 1981 when I found myself surprisingly aroused watching Foxes on cable, or more specifically, watching Cherie Currie in Foxes:

0412RK313.jpg

But she only whetted my appetite for sexy-80's-actress-addicted-to-drugs-and-alcohol; what really incited my inner stirrings was the 1983 classic Flashdance and Jennifer Beals' stunning portrayal of blue-collar worker with a Dream to Dance:

[YOUTUBE="FeZ5R3C5bzs"]Notice the precision in her movements in this segment[/YOUTUBE]

It's not so much her facility of movement that gets my blood pumping into the other areas of my body and away from my brain; and it is not that she most likely engages the right hemisphere of her brain, which tells me I would surely be the dominant one in my fantasy world if we were to meet each other, in the classic chase cliche where she is pursuer; and it is not even the foresight she had in knowing that living in a warehouse apartment in the grungy city would become en vogue; no, it is more the knowledge I have that without these things, she would be just another ordinary model-welder at the city steel mill with a hidden talent for bodily movement; and knowing that she could work like a dog all day in 12-hour shifts, with her body leaking bodily fluids, like sweat, out of her tight pores while still holding a firm grip on the flaming torch, allows me to make the inference that she would also be able to fix things I have no interest in debasing myself to touch whatsoever, like increasing the strength of the chasm between the pipes beneath my sinks in those times where liquid finds a way through, or assessing the integrity of the myriad cables that connect me to my necessary cyber world so that I may continue to construct the World's longest run-on sentences; which further inspires a feeling within that I usually only get when I have defeated 25 opponents and solved 10 riddles, or spied a magificent specimin of femme in a window only to realize I was viewing myself.

I realize I digress in my exuberance in discussing matters which sadly will never come to pass in the long run. So although my days are strictly regimented on military time, I have decided to forego some quality gaming and sleeping so that I might construct the perfect woman on my own, because to think that a woman might exist that would be on par with me would mean that I would have had to create her myself, being of superior intellect to every other known creature on our planet, and since I have no conscious knowledge of being God, and having created said Woman, I have decided it is more advantageous to become God and provide for myself that which will never be without my divine hand and mind intervening in the dynamics of the logical physical flow of the universe. Using my philosophical model of Occam's Razor and keeping things simple yet elegant, I have deemed this ultimate woman to encompass the triad of my 80's film desires (forgive my filmography faux pas, I am allowing myself some poetic license since, although this was technically released in 1979, I witnessed it in the 80's) two of the aforementioned artists, combined with this final character who exhibits all the structure I would deem desirable in a mate for the quintessential coalesced female identity. A video dipiction will have to suffice as there are no applicable photographs of my heroine. Notice her facility with regimentation and logic in the face of mere mortals.

[YOUTUBE="2nJeiJNpVSM"]Miss Togar you are my tiger. RAWR.[/YOUTUBE]

In a laboratory below my stale-smelling quarters I have created the perfect setting that even the makers of IronMan would admire. I am designer, inventor, and creator of this new woman I call Togar3, my union, my Solace; it is only a matter of time before she is instilled with the breath of life and becomes my lifelong mate. Because it is not so much that I desire a woman who is my mirror image, it is that I do not desire a woman who is not. And in that I can relax basking in the knowledge only I am privy to that I am indeed unto myself and all things simultaneously, much like the gravity of an infinite number of spirals intertwining spatially with vortexes in a giant black hole of suck.

Last edited:

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
To avoid parroting the plentiful selection of good suggestions in here, I'll submit something more specific.

I've always found it stunning when women wear those elbow-length gloves with a dress. Something about that just screams classy, and it's a good way to draw my attention damn near every time.

Provoker

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Since the only thing preventing me from being an INTJ is 35% F, I thought I'd contribute a little something here as this thread has inspired me, and I hope that you can glean some insight into the desires and proclivities of the mind of an INXJ.

The first time I was turned on was on June 12, 1981 when I found myself surprisingly aroused watching Foxes on cable, or more specifically, watching Cherie Currie in Foxes:

0412RK313.jpg

But she only whetted my appetite for sexy-80's-actress-addicted-to-drugs-and-alcohol; what really incited my inner stirrings was the 1983 classic Flashdance and Jennifer Beals' stunning portrayal of blue-collar worker with a Dream to Dance:

[YOUTUBE="FeZ5R3C5bzs"]Notice the precision in her movements in this segment[/YOUTUBE]

It's not so much her facility of movement that gets my blood pumping into the other areas of my body and away from my brain; and it is not that she most likely engages the right hemisphere of her brain, which tells me I would surely be the dominant one in my fantasy world if we were to meet each other, in the classic chase cliche where she is pursuer; and it is not even the foresight she had in knowing that living in a warehouse apartment in the grungy city would become en vogue; no, it is more the knowledge I have that without these things, she would be just another ordinary model-welder at the city steel mill with a hidden talent for bodily movement; and knowing that she could work like a dog all day in 12-hour shifts, with her body leaking bodily fluids, like sweat, out of her tight pores while still holding a firm grip on the flaming torch, allows me to make the inference that she would also be able to fix things I have no interest in debasing myself to touch whatsoever, like increasing the strength of the chasm between the pipes beneath my sinks in those times where liquid finds a way through, or assessing the integrity of the myriad cables that connect me to my necessary cyber world so that I may continue to construct the World's longest run-on sentences; which further inspires a feeling within that I usually only get when I have defeated 25 opponents and solved 10 riddles, or spied a magificent specimin of femme in a window only to realize I was viewing myself.

I realize I digress in my exuberance in discussing matters which sadly will never come to pass in the long run. So although my days are strictly regimented on military time, I have decided to forego some quality gaming and sleeping so that I might construct the perfect woman on my own, because to think that a woman might exist that would be on par with me would mean that I would have had to create her myself, being of superior intellect to every other creature on our known planet, and since I have no conscious knowledge of being God, and having created said Woman, I have decided it is more advantageous to become God and provide for myself that which will never be without my divine hand and mind intervening in the dynamics of the logical physical flow of the universe. Using my philosophical model of Occam's Razor and keeping things simple yet elegant, I have deemed this ultimate woman to encompass the triad of my 80's film desires (forgive my filmography faux pas, I am allowing myself some poetic license since, although this was technically released in 1979, I witnessed it in the 80's) two of the aforementioned artists, combined with this final character who exhibits all the structure I would deem desirable in a mate for the quintessential coalesced female identity. A video dipiction will have to suffice as there are no applicable photographs of my heroine. Notice her facility with regimentation and logic in the face of mere mortals.

[YOUTUBE="2nJeiJNpVSM"]Miss Togar you are my tiger. RAWR.[/YOUTUBE]

In a laboratory below my stale-smelling quarters I have created the perfect setting that even the makers of IronMan would admire. I am designer, inventor, and creator of this new woman I call Togar3, my union, my Solace; it is only a matter of time before she is instilled with the breath of life and becomes my lifelong mate. Because it is not so much that I desire a woman who is my mirror image, it is that I do not desire a woman who is not. And in that I can relax basking in the knowledge only I am privy to that I am indeed unto myself and all things simultaneously, much like the gravity of an infinite number of spirals intertwining spatially with vortexes in a giant black hole of suck.

?

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To avoid parroting the plentiful selection of good suggestions in here, I'll submit something more specific.

I've always found it stunning when women wear those elbow-length gloves with a dress. Something about that just screams classy, and it's a good way to draw my attention damn near every time.

I know I'm not 100% INTJ (more INfJ with INTJ tendencies) but on that note, I really love it when a man dresses classy. If he's got a suit on, the hair is well put together, well mannered, and walks with grace, it attracts me. I also like it when a man is well spoken too. Softer voice, clarity in words, and a varied vocabulary is attractive. If he's got brains, then I'm sold.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

That's the way I play. :smile: I read your post late last night and I guess my Ni loved it because when I woke up early this am, I just had to write all that. So, you were very inspirational to me. Thank you, that was fun!

I hope you thought it was sorta funny :reading:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I love the title of this thread.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Bitchy women are the most insecure and weak women there are. Just as assholes are the most insecure men there are.

Hey, I'm not insecure.

sculpting

Naturally, I am attracted to women who follow an algorithm that is out of sync with what I am used to. Still, this would likely be short-run curiosity that is no substitute for long-run compatability and in the long-run I require someone who is coherent and reasons in a logically valid manner. Now, it could be the case that the women intuits random things, spills it out, and then we reason through it together.

You would grow bored silly. Besides you will get stuck in your own Masturbatory Ni circles, live in the same house for thirty years and never get a dog because it doesnt fit in the preordained framework.

Dont worry your Fi will sneak out in a few years and suddenly those random chicks will be more appealing. I do like the concept of "algorithm" above. IRL I tend to scare off EXTPs as they cant figure out the pattern very well.

On that note provoker there is something odd about your run-on sentences that makes my Ne slow down. I actually read your posts and find myself strangely mesmerized by the cadence. ( I'm serious, not making fun of him here)

she would be just another ordinary model-welder at the city steel mill with a hidden talent for bodily movement; and knowing that she could work like a dog all day in 12-hour shifts, with her body leaking bodily fluids, like sweat, out of her tight pores while still holding a firm grip on the flaming torch, allows me to make the inference that she would also be able to fix things I have no interest in debasing myself to touch whatsoever, like increasing the strength of the chasm between the pipes beneath my sinks in those times where liquid finds a way through, or assessing the integrity of the myriad cables that connect me to my necessary cyber world so that I may continue to construct the World's longest run-on sentences; which further inspires a feeling within that I usually only get when I have defeated 25 opponents and solved 10 riddles, or spied a magificent specimin of femme in a window only to realize I was viewing myself.

I think I love you aphrodite. That was one of the funniest posts I have ever read. I fucking laughed my ass off...:smile: Something about the pipes....Oh that was so funny.

sculpting

Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
Bitchy women are the most insecure and weak women there are. Just as assholes are the most insecure men there are.

Hey, I'm not insecure.

I'd argue this insecurity will vary across the Fe/Te boundary and preference.

An EXFP will likely display a harder bitchy side as you can only let Fi get kicked in the teeth so many times...call it insecurity or defensive, whatever.

An EXTP who is insecure will do the same exact thing-except appear excessively Fe nice on the surface, the more of an outright logic and pointed, sharp discussion an EXTP shows, the more secure they are...

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
Just don't be phony. INTJs have a good bullshit detector.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
On that note provoker there is something odd about your run-on sentences that makes my Ne slow down. I actually read your posts and find myself strangely mesmerized by the cadence. ( I'm serious, not making fun of him here)

I think I love you aphrodite. That was one of the funniest posts I have ever read. I fucking laughed my ass off...:smile: Something about the pipes....Oh that was so funny.

Oh, thank you very much. :wubbie: You are the first person to give me any feedback on it. It makes me laugh too. I didn't originally even watch the Flashdance vid, but when I finally did, it was soooo funny to me too....hahhaha. Seeing her on her knees leaning on a chair working her torso up and down is just too much. And we thought that was the epitome in the 80's. Funny how time changes things. Anyway, I agree with you about Provoker's post being mesmerizing. YEs! I was simply entranced reading it. That's the only explanation as to why I would spend 20 minutes trying to understand a post on an intj thread. haha. Then I spent 2+ (no shit) hours writing that post. And I really don't have that kind of time to waste. It was a fun endeavor. Funny how things inspire you.

sculpting

Oh, thank you very much. :wubbie: You are the first person to give me any feedback on it. It makes me laugh too. I didn't originally even watch the Flashdance vid, but when I finally did, it was soooo funny to me too....hahhaha. Seeing her on her knees leaning on a chair working her torso up and down is just too much. And we thought that was the epitome in the 80's. Funny how time changes things. Anyway, I agree with you about Provoker's post being mesmerizing. YEs! I was simply entranced reading it. That's the only explanation as to why I would spend 20 minutes trying to understand a post on an intj thread. haha. Then I spent 2+ (no shit) hours writing that post. And I really don't have that kind of time to waste. It was a fun endeavor. Funny how things inspire you.

that's awesome! The two hours part. This sort of fun silliness helps me recharge Ne when I have been doing way too many Si detail tasks. It's like playing!

I will have tons of crap to do and then spend half an hour composing an insane email explaining how levels of craziness correlate to years of employment at my company or how instead of helping my team with our corporate health challange, my goal is to make them lose by taking up illegal drug use.

Is it Ni we are seeing in his posts? K's and antisocial's do it as well but the cadence/rhyme/metrics differ. I am reminded of those silly songs that used to be on kid's TV with the little bouncy balls over each word. Edgar only posts hysterical one-offs most of the time so I dont see it there.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

But how on earth to you remember the exact date?