• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Turn Ons

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Tell me what makes you freaks tick please. I need to lure one of you into my lair.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
So I should present my INTJ with a piece of machinery?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Dress like this.

sorayama_1.jpg

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Hmmm....this may prove to be more difficult than I had anticipated. Do I have to be robotic on the inside too? My Fi is likely to protest.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Seriously, I want to make this mans heart orgasm.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm an INTJ, and I don't know any turn-ons I have that would be considered specific to my type. I only look for 0.5 out of the 3.0 things Synarch mentioned, though.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm an INTJ, and I don't know what is a turn on for me that's specific to my type. I only look for 0.5 out of the 3.0 things Synarch mentioned, though.

Are you kidding me? You like bitchy slobs who can't cook?

MBTI Type
INTJ
Are you kidding me? You like bitchy slobs who can't cook?

I probably cook better than her so I don't care about that, I prefer a casually dressed woman because that's how I dress, and I'm torn on the bitchy thing. Bitchy can be okay if it's channeled.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I probably cook better than her so I don't care about that, I prefer a casually dressed woman because that's how I dress, and I'm torn on the bitchy thing. Bitchy can be okay if it's channeled.

Your next girlfriend will tell you what you like. You're one of those guys.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Men are easy.

1. Learn to cook. And cook.
2. Dress like you give a shit.
3. Don't be a bitch.

I think this guy is a little more complex though. I get the feeling I must toss all my typical expectations and red-blooded male seduction manual aside with this one.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
bitch is a subjective term so i dont know what type of bitch youre talking about but if you dont want a bitch then you must have had some real bad experiences with some real bitches.

i agree with mr smarty pants. so long as its channeled and controlled, why not

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
bitch is a subjective term so i dont know what type of bitch youre talking about but if you dont want a bitch then you must have had some real bad experiences with some real bitches.

i agree with mr smarty pants. so long as its channeled and controlled, why not

I don't like a woman I could see myself ever calling a "cunt". I do like a woman with a backbone. Ironically, a woman with a backbone often has enough self-respect to not act like a bitch. There is this mistaken idea that "bitchy" women are stronger. I find this most definitely not the case, in reality. Bitchy women are the most insecure and weak women there are. Just as assholes are the most insecure men there are.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
a bitch to me in this case, is a girl with a bit of a playful and sassy attitude. guys like to be challenged a bit if theres no real harm and it if doesnt take away their "manhood"