User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Thread: INTJ Turn Ons

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    one of the tenants of this pet theory is Se leads one to occasionally corrupt grammar for fun. But Ne people do this too sometimes, so I no longer know any more.
    Se thinks its fun or cute. Ne likes it because it breaks conventions while still conveying message. Or maybe: Ne likes it because Ne=inferior Si.

im not too sure either.

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    Why do you think they're rare?
    He is talking about the people who believe INTJs to be romantics, not romantic INTJs. Or am I misreading you?

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by lamp View Post

He is talking about the people who believe INTJs to be romantics, not romantic INTJs. Or am I misreading you?
    You're right, I misunderstood kitty. Apologies freaky feline. :p

its Always bad when a P is correct on a judgement :cringe:

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    For future reference:

Woman - singular
    Women - plural
    This is correct, and certainly Edgar has demonstrated one of the many ways INTJs can be useful. If INTJs are at a loss for input on an intellectual or logical level, then they can at least point out spelling errors. In truth, I notice errors of this sort in others on a daily basis but to concentrate resources into it would be a serious misallocation. In other words, energy spent correcting another's grammar is energy not spent doing something more productive. Therefore, from the point of view of efficiency this is to be deemed inefficient given that there is a higher-valued alternative foregone by such an endeavor. Now, if an INTJ entails that the person is efficient, then since this behavior is inefficient we must question whether such a person is INTJ. On the contrary, a focus on spelling is something that an SJ, and a sheepish one, would be more given to according to typology theory.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Provoker View Post
    This is correct, and certainly Edgar has demonstrated one of the many ways INTJs can be useful. If INTJs are at a loss for input on an intellectual or logical level, then they can at least point out spelling errors. In truth, I notice errors of this sort in others on a daily basis but to concentrate resources into it would be a serious misallocation. In other words, energy spent correcting another's grammar is energy not spent doing something more productive. Therefore, from the point of view of efficiency this is to be deemed inefficient given that there is a higher-valued alternative foregone by such an endeavor. Now, if an INTJ entails that the person is efficient, then since this behavior is inefficient we must question whether such a person is INTJ. On the contrary, a focus on spelling is something that an SJ, and a sheepish one, would be more given to according to typology theory.
    I heard you like mudkipz.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

lol So apparently all three of us do this in some form or fashion (notice errors). What function explains it? I always seem quite annoyed while doing it; that is, if I have to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    All Prov really said was he knows he likes smart chicks who don't play games with what they say. And there was something implied about nice asses too.

And frankly, I challenge any INTJ of a certain age to say they DIDN'T watch Flashdance and fall a little bit in love. Jennifer Beals is the only woman in the entire world to have ever successfully deployed an 80s hairstyle. No one else can look back and not cringe, no one but her.
    Well that makes sense. There was this dance with the water getting splashed on Jennifer Beals.....

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Some do, but they tend to be rare it seems. Sometimes I wonder if this is a good thing or a bad thing...
    How could it ever be a good thing?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by highlander29 View Post
    How could it ever be a good thing?
    More would be a good thing for you guys, but it would kind of suck for the ones who believe in the hidden romantic's existence...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Receiving massages.

Granted, that might very well be a universal turn-on, but with INTJs, I believe, their need for compassionate touch, (not necessarily erotic or sexual), though highly sensual is often lacking in their lives, and hence very much so needed and appreciated.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

On the contrary, a focus on spelling is something that an SJ...would be more given to according to typology theory.
    YAY. That proves it. I'm an ESXJ. :rolli: Seriously, that has very little to do with it. I'm sure Edgar had his reasons.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w4

^ With pedantry taken to such an elegant new level, it was the only appropriate response.