User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Thread: INTJ Turn Ons

MBTI
    ENTP

INTJ's get turned on?
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    This is from limited experience, granted, but I have found that INTJs, or more specifically, one in particular, is turned on by... intimacy!

When he senses my authentic appreciation, understanding, and, or admiration, I can say with a high degree of confidence that he gets, or becomes turned on.

Also, whenever I open up to him, and consequently we share a (non-sexual) intimate moment, he gets aroused, and not in a skeevy way, but rather in a beautiful way.

So, yeah, I would say mutually shared intimacy, (haha, is there any other kind?) is a turn on for INTJs.

I swear, you guys are total romantics at heart!

Yes

EDIT: Exactly

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    Yes, very much so.

No one seems to believe it, though.
    Some do, but they tend to be rare it seems. Sometimes I wonder if this is a good thing or a bad thing...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    that's awesome! The two hours part. This sort of fun silliness helps me recharge Ne when I have been doing way too many Si detail tasks. It's like playing!

I will have tons of crap to do and then spend half an hour composing an insane email explaining how levels of craziness correlate to years of employment at my company or how instead of helping my team with our corporate health challange, my goal is to make them lose by taking up illegal drug use.
    Yeah, all in moderation. I will forego cleaning the bathroom to fire off a couple posts. My house is pretty messy but it's because I put my intellectual needs higher.

Is it Ni we are seeing in his posts? K's and antisocial's do it as well but the cadence/rhyme/metrics differ. I am reminded of those silly songs that used to be on kid's TV with the little bouncy balls over each word. Edgar only posts hysterical one-offs most of the time so I dont see it there.
    Probably. I guess. It's otherwordly, which I guess is why we are entranced by it. He could be from the planet Zachron for all his post style reflects. I usually try not to talk about people in the third person, but since he's invisible.................
    Last edited by AphroditeGoneAwry; 02-01-2010 at 05:01 PM.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by sgtmac_46 View Post
    INTJ's get turned on?
    Even plants get turned on by water, spores and sunlight. So I guess there's hope for us, too

Banned
    MBTI
    INTx

amuse, the top pic on the top, yeah
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1025687

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Jesus Christ.

Okay so have graceful economy of movement, use deft, raw, pitiless logic, and be transhumanist -whatever-the-fuck that means.

Thanks guys!!!!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Jesus Christ.

Okay so have graceful economy of movement, use deft, raw, pitiless logic, and be transhumanist -whatever-the-fuck that means.

Thanks guys!!!!

lol

Actually, forget about all those things. Look to what Qre:us said and SillySapienne said. There is good advice there.

I've often thought that INFP and INTJ might be an interesting match if the INTJ is mature enough not to trample all over the INFPs feelings. Maybe the best thing is being yourself and to allow the INTJ to really see what's inside.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    Is it Ni we are seeing in his posts? K's and antisocial's do it as well but the cadence/rhyme/metrics differ. I am reminded of those silly songs that used to be on kid's TV with the little bouncy balls over each word. Edgar only posts hysterical one-offs most of the time so I dont see it there.
    Were one to speculate, indeed were one to try and emulate--the style, that is--for the purposes of thought experiment, it will not be too difficult to observe that it is mostly unedited Te, delivered on the fly, and with some precision.

The writing is fairly concrete, with moderately good connections between ideas and not too many wild splurges of imagery or tangent. Has clarity and focus. It is very nearly generously informative as opposed say to meanly directive. A confident INTJ, clear on what he is talking about, and having some level of fun in spelling it out.

I love you, man.

It's interesting about cadence though. I have a pet theory that Se leads one to write in spoken rhythms. Of course, perhaps everyone writes with a spoken rhythm, they write like they sound like... Or do they? I don't know. It's a pet theory. And it's wrong too, because one of the tenants of this pet theory is Se leads one to occasionally corrupt grammar for fun. But Ne people do this too sometimes, so I no longer know any more. But cadence... Origin of cadence is a question.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Some do, but they tend to be rare it seems. Sometimes I wonder if this is a good thing or a bad thing...
    Why do you think they're rare?