User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Thread: INTJ Turn Ons

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Bitchy women are the most insecure and weak women there are. Just as assholes are the most insecure men there are.
    Hey, I'm not insecure.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Hey, I'm not insecure.
    Obviously... *looks at your avatar*

BTW... That thing creeps me out. LOL
    Embrace the possibilities.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I bet stonings are a real turn on for some...

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Being out-logic-ed in a debate is a turn on.

Embrace the possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Provoker View Post
    Naturally, I am attracted to women who follow an algorithm that is out of sync with what I am used to. Still, this would likely be short-run curiosity that is no substitute for long-run compatability and in the long-run I require someone who is coherent and reasons in a logically valid manner. Now, it could be the case that the women intuits random things, spills it out, and then we reason through it together.
    You would grow bored silly. Besides you will get stuck in your own Masturbatory Ni circles, live in the same house for thirty years and never get a dog because it doesnt fit in the preordained framework.

Dont worry your Fi will sneak out in a few years and suddenly those random chicks will be more appealing. I do like the concept of "algorithm" above. IRL I tend to scare off EXTPs as they cant figure out the pattern very well.

On that note provoker there is something odd about your run-on sentences that makes my Ne slow down. I actually read your posts and find myself strangely mesmerized by the cadence. ( I'm serious, not making fun of him here)

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    Since the only thing preventing me from being an INTJ is 35% F, I thought I'd contribute a little something here as this thread has inspired me, and I hope that you can glean some insight into the desires and proclivities of the mind of an INXJ.

she would be just another ordinary model-welder at the city steel mill with a hidden talent for bodily movement; and knowing that she could work like a dog all day in 12-hour shifts, with her body leaking bodily fluids, like sweat, out of her tight pores while still holding a firm grip on the flaming torch, allows me to make the inference that she would also be able to fix things I have no interest in debasing myself to touch whatsoever, like increasing the strength of the chasm between the pipes beneath my sinks in those times where liquid finds a way through, or assessing the integrity of the myriad cables that connect me to my necessary cyber world so that I may continue to construct the World's longest run-on sentences; which further inspires a feeling within that I usually only get when I have defeated 25 opponents and solved 10 riddles, or spied a magificent specimin of femme in a window only to realize I was viewing myself.
    I think I love you aphrodite. That was one of the funniest posts I have ever read. I fucking laughed my ass off... Something about the pipes....Oh that was so funny.

[B] Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Bitchy women are the most insecure and weak women there are. Just as assholes are the most insecure men there are.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Hey, I'm not insecure.
    I'd argue this insecurity will vary across the Fe/Te boundary and preference.

An EXFP will likely display a harder bitchy side as you can only let Fi get kicked in the teeth so many times...call it insecurity or defensive, whatever.

An EXTP who is insecure will do the same exact thing-except appear excessively Fe nice on the surface, the more of an outright logic and pointed, sharp discussion an EXTP shows, the more secure they are...

MBTI
    TNT

Just don't be phony. INTJs have a good bullshit detector.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    On that note provoker there is something odd about your run-on sentences that makes my Ne slow down. I actually read your posts and find myself strangely mesmerized by the cadence. ( I'm serious, not making fun of him here)

I think I love you aphrodite. That was one of the funniest posts I have ever read. I fucking laughed my ass off... Something about the pipes....Oh that was so funny.
    Oh, thank you very much. You are the first person to give me any feedback on it. It makes me laugh too. I didn't originally even watch the Flashdance vid, but when I finally did, it was soooo funny to me too....hahhaha. Seeing her on her knees leaning on a chair working her torso up and down is just too much. And we thought that was the epitome in the 80's. Funny how time changes things. Anyway, I agree with you about Provoker's post being mesmerizing. YEs! I was simply entranced reading it. That's the only explanation as to why I would spend 20 minutes trying to understand a post on an intj thread. haha. Then I spent 2+ (no shit) hours writing that post. And I really don't have that kind of time to waste. It was a fun endeavor. Funny how things inspire you.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Oh, thank you very much. You are the first person to give me any feedback on it. It makes me laugh too. I didn't originally even watch the Flashdance vid, but when I finally did, it was soooo funny to me too....hahhaha. Seeing her on her knees leaning on a chair working her torso up and down is just too much. And we thought that was the epitome in the 80's. Funny how time changes things. Anyway, I agree with you about Provoker's post being mesmerizing. YEs! I was simply entranced reading it. That's the only explanation as to why I would spend 20 minutes trying to understand a post on an intj thread. haha. Then I spent 2+ (no shit) hours writing that post. And I really don't have that kind of time to waste. It was a fun endeavor. Funny how things inspire you.
    that's awesome! The two hours part. This sort of fun silliness helps me recharge Ne when I have been doing way too many Si detail tasks. It's like playing!

I will have tons of crap to do and then spend half an hour composing an insane email explaining how levels of craziness correlate to years of employment at my company or how instead of helping my team with our corporate health challange, my goal is to make them lose by taking up illegal drug use.

Is it Ni we are seeing in his posts? K's and antisocial's do it as well but the cadence/rhyme/metrics differ. I am reminded of those silly songs that used to be on kid's TV with the little bouncy balls over each word. Edgar only posts hysterical one-offs most of the time so I dont see it there.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The first time I was turned on was on June 12, 1981 when I found myself surprisingly aroused watching Foxes on cable, or more specifically, watching Cherie Currie in Foxes:
    But how on earth to you remember the exact date?