User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post

I'm just stereotyping upon the fact that you are an INTJ.

I also think a person with Fi dom or auxillary would have the most patience with you, honestly. That would be xNFP or xSFP and I wonder how much patience you would have with an xSFP.
    Well I am a strong NTJ so xSFP is a bad match for me. There would simply be a way too many conflicts. On the other hand xNFP with some Te would probably be a very good match in my opinion.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Well I am a strong NTJ so xSFP is a bad match for me. There would simply be a way too many conflicts. On the other hand xNFP with some Te would probably be a very good match.
    Fi love tends to be a very individualized love and doesn't hold the sort of social expectations of Fe. In fact, I guess I can only speak for myself, but I think FPs seek people who don't conform or fit to the norm. Fi would be more likely to let you "be you" even if that meant being as distanced as you say you are.

Also, as you say, someone with developed Te would probably be more likely to understand you.

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Actually, I'm wondering. If you didn't care much for the person in question would you still have a desire to say anything about it?

Edit: I don't necessarily mean love, just caring on any level. You may need to look deep in some cases to answer this.
    No, I am a strong introvert and I don't talk much.
    On the other hand It could happen that is some rare cases I will simply want to be I believe the proper term is "Smartass".

Fi love tends to be a very individualized love and doesn't hold the sort of social expectations of Fe. In fact, I guess I can only speak for myself, but I think FPs seek people who don't conform or fit to the norm. Fi would be more likely to let you "be you" even if that meant being as distanced as you say you are.

Also, as you say, someone with developed Te would probably be more likely to understand you.
    What leads us to why this thread is in the Relationship forum.

I am fliting with an ENFP online for two months now and I thought that I could use this forums wisdom a little bit.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am fliting with an ENFP online for two months now and I thought that I could use this forums wisdom a little bit.

Good luck with that. I hope everything works out for you!

Good luck with that. I hope everything works out for you!
    Well it is too early to judge what will exactly happen.
    However the most likely outcome that it will not work comes from my robotic nature and lack of spontaneity.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

No, I am a strong introvert and I don't talk much.
    On the other hand It could happen that is some rare cases I will simply want to be I believe the proper term is "Smartass".
    Is the amount you think about it dependent on how much you care?

Hmm, even more reason to use words like probable and improbable rather than definite and impossible since too often the latter two can be interpereted as perfectly definate and perfectly impossible.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Is the amount you think about it dependent on how much you care?

Hmm, even more reason to use words like probable and improbable rather than definite and impossible since too often the latter two can be interpereted as perfectly definate and perfectly impossible.

1. Well I often do alot of thinking just because I am curious but I have no real intrest.

2. What are you trying to say ?

Ok I will be more concrete.

Where ENFP in general place border between "rational and interesting" and "he is a robot" ?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

1. Well I often do alot of thinking just because I am curious but I have no real intrest.
    So it's just the results you're interested in, ok.

2. What are you trying to say ?
    Not saying anything, just proding for motive. Some INTJs will use information like this to help those they care about and often gets misinterperated as condemnation. Or is it the females that do this more often?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]