User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 138

  1. #71
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post

    I'm just stereotyping upon the fact that you are an INTJ.

    I also think a person with Fi dom or auxillary would have the most patience with you, honestly. That would be xNFP or xSFP and I wonder how much patience you would have with an xSFP.
    Well I am a strong NTJ so xSFP is a bad match for me. There would simply be a way too many conflicts. On the other hand xNFP with some Te would probably be a very good match in my opinion.

  2. #72
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Well I am a strong NTJ so xSFP is a bad match for me. There would simply be a way too many conflicts. On the other hand xNFP with some Te would probably be a very good match.
    Fi love tends to be a very individualized love and doesn't hold the sort of social expectations of Fe. In fact, I guess I can only speak for myself, but I think FPs seek people who don't conform or fit to the norm. Fi would be more likely to let you "be you" even if that meant being as distanced as you say you are.

    Also, as you say, someone with developed Te would probably be more likely to understand you.

  3. #73
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Actually, I'm wondering. If you didn't care much for the person in question would you still have a desire to say anything about it?

    Edit: I don't necessarily mean love, just caring on any level. You may need to look deep in some cases to answer this.
    No, I am a strong introvert and I don't talk much.
    On the other hand It could happen that is some rare cases I will simply want to be I believe the proper term is "Smartass".

  4. #74
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Fi love tends to be a very individualized love and doesn't hold the sort of social expectations of Fe. In fact, I guess I can only speak for myself, but I think FPs seek people who don't conform or fit to the norm. Fi would be more likely to let you "be you" even if that meant being as distanced as you say you are.

    Also, as you say, someone with developed Te would probably be more likely to understand you.
    What leads us to why this thread is in the Relationship forum.


    I am fliting with an ENFP online for two months now and I thought that I could use this forums wisdom a little bit.

  5. #75
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    What leads us to why this thread is in the Relationship forum.


    I am fliting with an ENFP online for two months now and I thought that I could use this forums wisdom a little bit.

    Good luck with that. I hope everything works out for you!

  6. #76
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Good luck with that. I hope everything works out for you!
    Well it is too early to judge what will exactly happen.
    However the most likely outcome that it will not work comes from my robotic nature and lack of spontaneity.

  7. #77
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    No, I am a strong introvert and I don't talk much.
    On the other hand It could happen that is some rare cases I will simply want to be I believe the proper term is "Smartass".
    Is the amount you think about it dependent on how much you care?

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    What leads us to why this thread is in the Relationship forum.

    I am fliting with an ENFP online for two months now and I thought that I could use this forums wisdom a little bit.
    Hmm, even more reason to use words like probable and improbable rather than definite and impossible since too often the latter two can be interpereted as perfectly definate and perfectly impossible.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #78
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Is the amount you think about it dependent on how much you care?



    Hmm, even more reason to use words like probable and improbable rather than definite and impossible since too often the latter two can be interpereted as perfectly definate and perfectly impossible.

    1. Well I often do alot of thinking just because I am curious but I have no real intrest.

    2. What are you trying to say ?

  9. #79
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,678

    Default

    Ok I will be more concrete.

    Where ENFP in general place border between "rational and interesting" and "he is a robot" ?

  10. #80
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    1. Well I often do alot of thinking just because I am curious but I have no real intrest.
    So it's just the results you're interested in, ok.

    2. What are you trying to say ?
    Not saying anything, just proding for motive. Some INTJs will use information like this to help those they care about and often gets misinterperated as condemnation. Or is it the females that do this more often?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. [Te] Why people don't like to talk about Te ?
    By Virtual ghost in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-29-2016, 09:30 AM
  2. This is why I don't like august
    By The Wailing Specter in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-30-2015, 04:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO