User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I would assume it is because your summation about the probable course of their life seems to them like it removes their ability to choose and de-personifies it, which understandably can make those uncomfortable.
    I agree with this. I also think people what to feel special, they want to feel that you're getting to know them on an individual level. People like to feel/think that they matter to others. Not everyone of course, but I think most.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

In this thread it can clearly seen how good I am in killiing fun actually.

How much unspontaneous is too unspontaneous?

Basicly this is how I operated beneath the skin. I can preted that I don't think like this by not acting like this. But this is who I am actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post

Basicly this is how I operated beneath the skin. I can preted that I don't think like this by not acting like this. But this is who I am actually.
    I think a lot of people act one way and think another. I do that to an extent. I don't like making people uncomfortable... I hope I don't get jumped on for not being true to myself , but some people are more comfortable if you just play nice and don't rock the boat, I keep them at an arms length. The ones who want to know the real you, are the ones you hold onto for as long as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    I think a lot of people act one way and think another. I do that to an extent. I don't like making people uncomfortable... I hope I don't get jumped on for not being true to myself , but some people are more comfortable if you just play nice and don't rock the boat, I keep them at an arms length. The ones who want to know the real you, are the ones you hold onto for as long as you can.
    Well that game of risk was just an example of what happens when I actually use my skills. However it is not that simple since I am quite strong T unlike you.

So it hard for me to be in touch with people in the way you are. What in combination with my planning skills and introversion makes me intimidating.

Well that game of risk was just an example of what happens when I actually use my skills. However it is not that simple since I am quite strong T unlike you.
    I definitely understand where this would be easier for me. It comes more naturally for me. Do you sense it at all?

So it hard for me to be in touch with people in the way you are. What in combination with my planning skills and introversion makes me intimidating.
    I grasp that, but not everyone would be intimated by that. I for one, wouldn't be. I suspect there are a few, if not more than a few people, who would this interesting.

MBTI
    STP

Find your other side. We all have 2 sides to us, what is your other side?
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    STP

Where I see this type of thing applying to INFJ is in regards to statistically speaking most people are gonna feel this way. Prove me wrong. This is actually much tougher in regards to feelings then concrete. So while she may be better with people, its much harder to prove.
    Im out, its been fun

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    I definitely understand where this would be easier for me. It comes more naturally for me. Do you sense it at all?

I grasp that, but not everyone would be intimated by that. I for one, wouldn't be. I suspect there are a few, if not more than a few people, who would this interesting.
    1. Well if you are talking about being sensitive to people that the answer is no. However with a help of logic I try to figure out their emotional state.
    Plus I makes you that I don't hurt the person I really don't have to.

2. I have realized that by now. However this is somehow limiting in socializing . Not to mention that I have a problem experiancing things that most people hold as the most wonderful part of life.
    Basicly by Ni-Te duo just kills that part life experiance.

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Find your other side. We all have 2 sides to us, what is your other side?
    Basicly my life didn't allow me to develope something different. So I don't have anything else technically speaking. (but this is story for another thread)

MBTI
    STP

Basicly my life didn't allow me to develope something different. So I don't have anything else technically speaking. (but this is story for another thread)
    To answer the thread topic, I would think its bacuase you are telling people what they are gonna be, what if you turned this into options and choices for them? If you do XYZ statistically speaking you will get here or if you do ABC you will statistically speaking reach here.

You have alot of benefit as some people tend to focus on the creme of the crop or the top. What could happen, but what probably will happen gets them dissapointed. I personally feel this idealism on the back burner. Its like I want XYZ to happen but I know the probability is low and that I really shouldnt get my hopes up. Sadly most of the time I am not let down by Ni. Statistics do really suck and are dream killers.
    Im out, its been fun