User Tag List

First 4121314

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

all we have is what we have. we can try to make it better, worse, or just be indifferent to everything.

you need your feelings to love.
    Enneagram 5w4.

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Why ? The thing is that by US staandards I am really not that much wierd. However by my local standards I am quite wierd. Plus over internet the impact of my strong NTJ side is not that much obvious.
    Who said that I don't accept myself ? The thing is that I though that I can find more subtle solution but the more I think about it the more I am certain that I will just have to make myself a path.
    Emmm, I think youd still be odd in the US. INTJs are just weird world over. As for the path? I thought that was what INTJs did-forge paths?

To answer you question below. Judging form this there are good chance that you would have a problem with me. Since I would not have a serious emotional problem with sudden death of childern even if I had some very good moments in their presence. I guess that really intimidating thing about me is that it is really hard to have a impact on me.
    I figure you feel what it is that you feel. By my simple value judgments as long as you are not hurting others, you are not obligated to feel sad or happy either. So no, I wouldnt have any problem with you not having emotions. I would actually have a bigger problem with someoen else telling you what you SHOULD be feeling. Something about feelings should be authentic and owned by the person feeling them. It isn't my place to judge other people based upon what they feel or dont feel.

Because I am intense almost all the time. But I am calm as well at the same time. My deficit of empathy on emotinal level can be intimidating.
    I have a glow of a serial killer in my eyes what can be extra creepy in combination with my sense of humor. The fact I am in mid 20s and that I have never been in love scares them deeply. I always wear something dark.
    I walk 2-4 times faster than people around me. I am quite unspontaneous in general. I don't like most things that average guys likes over here but I don't give a nerdy vibe. Etc.
    Yeah, sorta scary I guess, except I know too many INTJs. Arent you working on some of this though?

EDIT: One last thought-I am a total Fi emo-tard for an enfp. But it appears to do anything with Fi, you first have to actually feel stuff, then process with Fi. For me-being strange and using too much Te-I have to stop thinking to allow myself to feel. But it can be really hard. It is a very conscious thing and feels like peeling layers off of my skull.

(The easiest way is to hang out with an INTJ it turns out. Its like you guys' Te drowns out mine and I stop thinking and just feel stuff and it is okay. Maybe you need to find an ENFP to help you find your feelings)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    AO - are you sure there might not be some lingering PTSD from your war experiences? The intensity ("hypervigilance") you mention is a common symptom.
    I gave this some thought but I would not say this is the case.
    It did same impact but I doubt this is the case.

First, just because I was in the county that was effected by war that does not mean I grew up in a war zone litteraly. Plus even before the war I was asocial and weird. What actually helped me preserving my before war persona
    during the war and after.

In my opnion the only thing that the war did was preventing the normal development of my.... I guess we can call it softer side.
    What usually happens fairly naturally and your environment makes sure that happens.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Emmm, I think youd still be odd in the US. INTJs are just weird world over. As for the path? I thought that was what INTJs did-forge paths?
    Probably, but I am pretty sure I would be less than here. (trust me I know what I am talking about)

Well I have my plans for years. But I was saying is that since this society is falling apart I will probably have rougher ride than I expected a few years ago.

I figure you feel what it is that you feel. By my simple value judgments as long as you are not hurting others, you are not obligated to feel sad or happy either. So no, I wouldnt have any problem with you not having emotions. I would actually have a bigger problem with someoen else telling you what you SHOULD be feeling. Something about feelings should be authentic and owned by the person feeling them. It isn't my place to judge other people based upon what they feel or dont feel.
    Thanks for understanding.

Yeah, sorta scary I guess, except I know too many INTJs. Arent you working on some of this though?
    Well I simply invested time if finding people with thicker skin. Since that is basicly the simplest and best solution. Basicly the only thing I have changed lately is how much energy I invest in my environment.

EDIT: One last thought-I am a total Fi emo-tard for an enfp. But it appears to do anything with Fi, you first have to actually feel stuff, then process with Fi. For me-being strange and using too much Te-I have to stop thinking to allow myself to feel. But it can be really hard. It is a very conscious thing and feels like peeling layers off of my skull.
    I know since I use Fi from time to time. However feelings simply don't come naturally to me. (so Fi stays inactive)
    This is probably why I score T=100% and J=100%.
    As I said: I need to find a way to relax.

(The easiest way is to hang out with an INTJ it turns out. Its like you guys' Te drowns out mine and I stop thinking and just feel stuff and it is okay. Maybe you need to find an ENFP to help you find your feelings)
    This is probably a theory old as mankind. So it could be correct.
    The only problem is that I tend to scare them.

you know-when I was 20 I would have not had too much interest in an INTJ. I ended up with an ISTP. At 32, I kinda dug the ENTPs-they are quite charming...

But by 33, I have realized that there is some magic in the INTJs.

So-it may be that it will take a few years for the little enfps to grow up and learn a bit of independence themselves-which will make you seem less scary. (Shhhh, dont tell anybody, but we kinda like Te. Once we figure out you wont hack us up in little pieces and eat us, it is kinda sexy)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    you know-when I was 20 I would have not had too much interest in an INTJ. I ended up with an ISTP. At 32, I kinda dug the ENTPs-they are quite charming...

But by 33, I have realized that there is some magic in the INTJs.

So-it may be that it will take a few years for the little enfps to grow up and learn a bit of independence themselves-which will make you seem less scary. (Shhhh, dont tell anybody, but we kinda like Te. Once we figure out you wont hack us up in little pieces and eat us, it is kinda sexy)

I know that it takes time for an ENFP to be able to relate/trust INTJ. I have studied the subjetct perhaps even too much.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Answer: Some people think that doing that is like 'Putting people in boxes'. These are the same people who believe in things such as Astral Projection, Faith Healing, and Breatharianism. These nuts cannot identify logic and efficiency, they see reason and rationalism as being horrible things. These people are often luddites as well. Many of these misguided, empty-headed rubes think that humans are different from other animals. They are happy to drown themselves in the most insane things and will often buy organic vegetables. These people are the most likely people to join a cult. They hate science and progress, and will fight it, no matter how it is done. These people, though often pot-smoking hippies, do tend to get violent, so it is best not to say these things to their faces in real life. Therefore, these poor, sad people reject things like this, because they believe that being 'human' transcends reality as we know it.

These people I call Fools.

The Fool is a depressing creature to watch.

I pity them. And so does Mr. T.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

Problem number 3 - From the moment I am born I live under crappy governments. What resulted with a fact that I live in disfunctional environment and like everybody else I have bad education (no matter what writes on my papers)
    From what I can tell, I think you are dealing with the term known as "the Grip" that I read about in the following book.
    Was that really me?: how everyday stress brings out our hidden personality
    By Naomi L. Quenk
    Was that really me?: how everyday ... - Google Books

Please take a look at it. If you click Preview book and then use the search within book option (using INTP) you'll come across all the pages that refer to you and hopefully be able to read enough (due to the preview limitations) about how (as the book title explains) everyday stress brings out our hidden personality. This book is pretty powerful and I believe will be an excellent resource in helping you decipher why you feel the way you do and more importantly, supply you with the insight to make necessary adjustments.

Basicly I didn't even start to live and I am already half bankrupt. Basicly this entire global economic crisis has no real effect on me since I live like this since I was a baby. And to be honest I have concluded that entire current system will have too fall if I were to have a normal life. I simply see no alrenative.
    Don't worry about the bankrupt part. I can relate but also have the feeling you let this happen because of your inner confidence that you have in bringing out that resilient spirit you have always counted on in the past. Sometimes we let these things happen so as to await that sort of push that has taken us further each time. I like to relate the ups and downs to the weather. Sometimes it rains, sometimes it pours, but everyday, the sun comes out somewhere... to return, share it's warmth and helps us see a little clearer when we need it the most.

Now the question is how do I develop some idealism and I will call it "honest emotional fuzziness" or how do I become more emotonally sensitive towards people?

Any ideas ?
    Fall in love as many times as possible and always give your heart.