• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Ask an INTP thread!?

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Do we not have one of these threads yet (the ENTP's and ESTJ's do)?

If not, let's do it.

There are plenty of INTP's around here to tend to the inbox. :cheese:

What do you want to know about INTP's?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm asking about INTPs? I wanted to ask INTPs how to look fashionable.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm asking about INTPs? I wanted to ask INTPs how to look fashionable.

I know this one!

Work for a company (or run a company) where a good proper outfit is required. Buy a few. Wear them regularly.

Unless I'm at home doing nothing. I'm just about always in a suit, a shirt and a tie. My style is that I always wear black shirts. I'm not your average worker boy.

I also wear expensive as heck shoes and have plenty of matching socks and boxers!

I got black, grey and red ties only.

Oh and I have a pink shirt and tie which I've only worn a few times now, it was bought in case I was the designated driver for wedding couples. I've not done many yet myself however.

Looking good out of neccesity seems the proper way for INTP's to dress well.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How do I get the girl?

Do you really want the girl?

If so, I advice a strong rope, the girl's agenda and a minivan. It's a surefire way of getting the girl.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Do you really want the girl?

If so, I advice a strong rope, the girl's agenda and a minivan. It's a surefire way of getting the girl.

A1 INTP advice right there. Awesome.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
How do I get people to like me?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You don't. You are and will remain yourself, some people will like you and some won't. Find the ones that do, ignore the ones that don't. In general however, when you have low expectations, most people will in fact like you.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

if fluffy seriously dont get it after this im going to laugh at him pretty hard

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
if fluffy seriously dont get it after this im going to laugh at him pretty hard

She is asking INTP's for advice, I tell her what an INTP would do. I'm not actually going to give her advice what I think she should do. I tell her what I would do!

What's not to get! If she wants proper advice, take this advice. Don't ask INTP's. :D

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
She is asking INTP's for advice, I tell her what an INTP would do. I'm not actually going to give her advice what I think she should do. I tell her what I would do!

What's not to get! If she wants proper advice, take this advice. Don't ask INTP's. :D

:rofl1: I about choked laughing at this one.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Dear INTP,

Don't you think it's time for you to peel off that shirt, in a come-hither fashion?