• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Ask an INTP thread!?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
What exactly is happening in that video anyways? I thought it was just a funny thing that was happening to a guy who was going to the bathroom (a guy shows up and starts singing outside of his window - and whose face coincidentally looks like a penis), but you seem to be serious about your question. So, what exactly is the question. Have we ever thought about ________ happening to us? Fill in the blank for me.

fucking weird ass shit

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What exactly is happening in that video anyways? I thought it was just a funny thing that was happening to a guy who was going to the bathroom (a guy shows up and starts singing outside of his window - and whose face coincidentally looks like a penis), but you seem to be serious about your question. So, what exactly is the question. Have we ever thought about ________ happening to us? Fill in the blank for me.
:rofl1: You broke the ice. That was the funny thing about the whole discussion. The seriousness for such a sad thing.

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
one of my favorite questions to ask people
Ahem.

If there was a level 5 zombie outbreak, what would you stake out and why?

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
fucking weird ass shit

OK, I got it right the first time then. Then ragingkatsuiki seemed so serious in the following posts, I started thinking "did I miss something"?

But yeah, things like that are always a possibility with Ne. And don't think that such things don't cross our minds from time to time.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Ahem.

I'm just staying in my apartment and if the zombies break the door down, we're going heads-up, fist to fist. :cheese:

They might get the best of me, but they will definitely take damage.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
you can continue now, i got out of the shower some time ago allready

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I think I exhausted my INTP jokes.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Ahem.

An island in the Caribbean:
  • Stable supply of food
  • Natural protection due to water
  • Relatively flat surface from which to spot a possible zombie ambush
  • Located near the open ocean if island is ever compromised

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Why does your thread title imply an expression of outrage instead of a sense of jubilation in this very useful thread?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
What is the most boring sort of job you can imagine?

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Dear INTP,

How do you stop playing an addictive video/computer game where you always say you will quit after one more turn but you never seem to?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Dear INTP,

what's 2 feet long, skin-colored with a big red head and has a hairy bottom ?

bookgerm

MBTI Type
INTP
Dear INTP,

How do you stop playing an addictive video/computer game where you always say you will quit after one more turn but you never seem to?

First, I try to remind myself of how much I'll regret it later, but that doesn't always work. Then, I start asking myself why I'm playing so much, is it because I want to play the game, or because I'm postponing the work I have to do after? If it's because of the fun, I'll probably start subconsciously sabatoging the fun by playing badly, so that I can convince myself that I'm bored of the game and played too much, instead of admitting to myself that I willingly turned away from something I wanted to do.

If it's because I have to do work, I start wondering why I don't want to do the work, and put plans of how I'm going to do the work in a way that makes me feel satisfied and still gets it done in time, and will probably make sure the "plan" starts at a later time (so that I could continue playing, while at the same time being satisfied that it's ok if I don't stop playing and do the work now, because planning and thinking about it is, in itself, a significant contribution to the work)

I don't know if those are INTP things to do, though