• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Ask an INTP thread!?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTPs, what do you think of InTPs?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
do you guys often feel lacking in the interpersonal area? do you unwittingly make people feel bad often?

Yes to the first, no to the second. If I make people feel bad, which is rare, it's unintentional.

Interpersonally, I'm not the best conversationalist and not so good with small talk. It's difficult for me to start new relationships and get close to people.

INTPs, what do you think of InTPs?

They're fine. They're just INTPs with a weaker N preference so they can look like ISTPs.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
Yes to the first, no to the second. If I make people feel bad, which is rare, it's unintentional.

Interpersonally, I'm not the best conversationalist and not so good with small talk. It's difficult for me to start new relationships and get close to people.

They're fine. They're just INTPs with a weaker N preference so they can look like ISTPs.

if you are positive on the first than its highly possible you are blind to the second. so you are saying you dont unwittingly make people feel stupid sometimes?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
if you are positive on the first than its highly possible you are blind to the second. so you are saying you dont unwittingly make people feel stupid sometimes?

Not intentionally but unintentionally it's happened from time to time.