User Tag List

First 30383940414250 Last

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    Do you as an INTP generally feel like you identify with the actions and motivations of other INTPs. Even immature, or unhealthy ones?
    The simple answer is no. I may understand it in some vague form, but I dont think I do understand them on a deeper level. I dont think its much different for other people or types to feel like this. To me types maybe a indicator of how the dynamic might be between two different types, but its on such a generalized level I cant use it in real life as a marker of how my relationship between a person and me will play out. And equally when it comes to a person of my own type. I may seek them out and then find out they are a totally different type as I thought they were. What a disappointment that would bring me if I tried to put types/labels on everyone I met. I do, but its more "potential friend/partner", "person that dislikes me", "idiot/person beneath my level", "person I should stay away from", "immature assholes", "gossippy person", "true friend" and "person I care deeply for".

Anew Leaf

Question #48: If you could build a time machine, what would you use it for?

Permabanned

to travel time?

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Question #47: If we want to compliment an INTP what is the best way to go about it? Ie, how can we speak their language in choosing the right thing to compliment them about, and of what duration is preferred? (I feel like Fe-users can handle/enjoy someone waxing eloquent about their awesomeness much longer than someone like me can. )

And in the spirit of the Ask an INFP thread, here is a sacrificial equation picture for you guys.
    I remember once someon told me they like my hoodie. My response was
    "It cost twenty bucks at walmart..."

NPcomplete

pondering is always allowed. for with pondering we get the best results possible.
    I don't think I've pondered enough (ie tomorrow I might think of a better answer) but here goes:

The perfect day would be a day on which I do everything I want to do without messing up anything, cutting myself, breaking stuff (unless I wanted to do that in the first place).

I would travel around, mess a bit with history and go into the future to see if my shenanigans got reported in history books (very much like at the beginning of the current season of Doctor Who).

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

you think there is a fourth dimension, if so do you believe there are beings living there?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    you think there is a fourth dimension, if so do you believe there are beings living there?
    Since we haven't evolved to see a forth dimension, I doubt one exists in our immediate world. There are plenty of theoretical fourth dimensions that exist, and I guarantee there are no living beings 'in' there. If we ever stumble upon another lifeform, they may be able to see a forth dimension, and it will be confusing to us. We will never be able to percieve a fourth dimension without renovating our brains and eyes etc.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Do you think you have the patience and endurance to live forever? Do you think the INTP personality makes you more suited to a very long lifespan?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Since we haven't evolved to see a forth dimension, I doubt one exists in our immediate world. There are plenty of theoretical fourth dimensions that exist, and I guarantee there are no living beings 'in' there. If we ever stumble upon another lifeform, they may be able to see a forth dimension, and it will be confusing to us. We will never be able to percieve a fourth dimension without renovating our brains and eyes etc.
    guarantee?

so we will being seeing the fourth dimension in the 3 dimensional way, if we made an attempt. do you think technology will allow us to see in the 4th dimension? (chips in the brain, modified genetics, increased intellect)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Architectonic View Post
    Do you think you have the patience and endurance to live forever? Do you think the INTP personality makes you more suited to a very long lifespan?
    to add to this, do you think that if you lived forever that the brain would eventually run out of space to record memories and learn? or do you think information be forgotten as you continue to learn?